Airplane Thread

Ca fait quelques fois que je vais sur le réservoir Gouin et chaque fois je remarque que plusieurs gros avions (avions de ligne) passent au-dessus du Gouin, dans toutes les directions. Je me demande d’où ils viennent et où ils vont. Ça me semble beaucoup trop au Nord pour être un corridor de vol pour Montréal et à la quantité qu’ils passent ça ne peut pas être que des vols qui vont dans le Nord. Avez-vous une idée…

Beaucoup sont des avions qui partent de New York, Boston... Bref de la cote est americaine et qui passe par le pole-nord pour aller en Asie. C' est le chemin le plus cours. Il est pas rare de voir des A380 de Asiana et Korean passer au dessus de Montreal.

Sure it's fake, but still better than yahoo news showing stories on a slideshow while playing music, zoom in, zoom out, next picture. fkning 2018 yahoo, 12y olds make better video edits on their phones! just saying

Les vols Europe - Toronto/Washington/NY par example.
Voir ci-bas par exemple

1. Tel-Aviv - Toronto
2. Reykjavik - Washington
3. Reykjavik - New York

gouin.JPG

When the F18 peels off the speed is unreal, the sound in there must have been crazy.

Speaking of F18's those ppl on southwest are lucky that their pilot was an ex fighter pilot.

View attachment 32995

View attachment 32996

The engine had a catastrophic failure and actually killed someone inside the plane.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fASCzgKS0Qg

https://taskandpurpose.com/hero-southwest-pilot-was-navy-fighter-jockey/

do you not think airline pilot would do just as well?

I don't consider my self being into planes, not sure either if this thread is appropriate to post this, but since the first time I saw this fighter jet since I was young, I just can't get over it, the way it looks and performs its something else, even the Japenese, they ordered some f35's but now they want the f22's with f35's connectivity, anyway I love this "plane"

View attachment 33311

F22 production line has been closed for years and won't ever restart. USA will never export it

yup because of some of it's "secret" tech it wasn't exported and because of the high costs of production they stopped making it, however I've read some articles last week, that Japan really wants it, and they might fork out the cash to restart the production and the states might be ok with sharing the tech considering they'll benefit from restarting production

Edit: Just to make a distinction here, production was stopped because of the high cost of producing the plane and military budget cuts. The problem is that even if they would be (USA) ok with the cost of production now as military budget has increased, there's a cost associated to restarting the "plant" to produce the plane that apparently is quite high, this is what the Japanese would be willing to pay, so they can than buy the newly produced planes, and the states would benefit as they could produce them for them selves without having to pay for restarting the production.

In a way it's a win/win for both, but in my opinion they'll never want to share some of that "secret" tech with anyone... although if they would Japan I guess would be a good candidate

Last edited:
yup because of some of it's "secret" tech it wasn't exported and because of the high costs of production they stopped making it, however I've read some articles last week, that Japan really wants it, and they might fork out the cash to restart the production and the states might be ok with sharing the tech considering they'll benefit from restarting production

Edit: Just to make a distinction here, production was stopped because of the high cost of producing the plane and military budget cuts. The problem is that even if they would be (USA) ok with the cost of production now as military budget has increased, there's a cost associated to restarting the "plant" to produce the plane that apparently is quite high, this is what the Japanese would be willing to pay, so they can than buy the newly produced planes, and the states would benefit as they could produce them for them selves without having to pay for restarting the production.

In a way it's a win/win for both, but in my opinion they'll never want to share some of that "secret" tech with anyone... although if they would Japan I guess would be a good candidate

It would take years for the production line to ramp up, put the supply chain in place and re train work staff. Not to mention 10-12 billion. Every month there is a thread on airliners about F-22 production restarting along with 757, B-52.. its just not flipping a switch and away we go. Restarting the line would take away critical funds and time from the F-35.

It would take years for the production line to ramp up, put the supply chain in place and re train work staff. Not to mention 10-12 billion. Every month there is a thread on airliners about F-22 production restarting along with 757, B-52.. its just not flipping a switch and away we go. Restarting the line would take away critical funds and time from the F-35.

I didn't say it was going to happen, you can read for your self there have been some articles recently that explain just what you said, with the addition that the Japanese want it so much, that they might be willing to to pay for all that... as I'm not usually following plane/jet fighters news, and it popped up on my news feed (from some news site not related to planes) I thought it might be a serious possibility, again chances are slim... because costs are high and the states don't really want to sell it outisde

Cubana Airline

Écrasement à l'Aéroport de Jose-Marti
1548057-avion-ecrase-champ-proximite-aeroport.jpg

http://www.lapresse.ca/internationa...n-avion-secrase-avec-104-passagers-a-bord.php

<<Les autorités ont confirmé que l'avion loué par Cubana appartenait à la compagnie mexicaine Global Air et non Blue Panorama, comme cela avait été rapporté initialement. >>

Deux raisons de plus pour avoir peur lol

Back