Airplane Thread

FRRgrWVXsAMapsg

We went from $9B for 65 planes to $19B for 88 planes during that time span. The only upside is that the design is more mature and we will probably get the Block 4 models.

besides the f35's would have been nice to also buy a batch of the newer f18's like 20/30 as we already have the infrastructure to support them and they do have some strengths that could compliment those of the f35's... oh yeah almost forgot some predator drones and start our own 6th+ generation drones.

for defensive purpose, we would also need a combination of water/ground/air/space(I think we're limited in the space category, however we could) capabilities for each to use weapons like lasers/short and long distance missiles(explosive/kinetic only)/"hacking"/etc... ) obviously have all this integrated

and in super secret, regroup some smart/willing people (we do have some smart people here in Canada) and create a antimatter bomb, and once completed with everything else, everyone will respect our AUTHOROTHON

There's a CF-188 Hornet parked up at Trudeau Starlink Aviation

9CDB5BF7-3045-47A1-A6E7-E33197C23CD8.jpeg

Any way of knowing when it will be leaving? I'd be down to see it leave.

“Retired” they aren’t even trying to hide it anymore. We all know they made strikes in Syria…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What the?!!!?! Guessing it's a private jet of some super rich guy, looks badass

Guessing it's a copy of the f35 with a combination of the f22, that being said those super big vectoring thrusters sticking out the back must be super good for stealth or outrunning heat seeking missiles

Back