Incoming snowstorm - Enjoy your AWD/4X4s boys and girls!

Faire attention ici avec les ''heros'' en 4x4...

Moi je suis aller m'amusé et faire des comission aujourd'hui, jen ai klaxoné du monde!!! Yen a 2 qui mon répondu ''show off'' qqch comme ca.

Mais tabarnak, ca zigonnais à droite/à gauche pas de flasher, dans le milieu, ca brakait en plein milieu, ca passait les lumiere rouge!!!

AU québec : une tempête = PU DE LOIS!

4runner sur le 4high c,est ben le fun. Mais quand la circulation jam, tu peux pas t'y rendre anyway.
Ah mais les astis de chauffeurs de tracteur qui text en sortant d'une entré commercial sans regarder, J'ai envie de leur crisser un osti de coup de pelle de métal dans les dents.

On sort les faux et on commence une battue ?

Today was a fun day. I made it to work without any issue, and made it home just the same.

Keys to the snow. Be patient, go slow, look far ahead.

I spent the better part of today cleaning off snow, and our delivery drivers we're getting stuck anywhere. a 5 minute walk to Five Guys up the street, took us 15 by car, due to blocked entrances.

80% of the problem with the traffic was people driving too fast, or not looking and understanding that... hey the side road is not plowed yet, or the entrance to that business is blocked... and they stuff their cars.
If people looked further ahead of we're so impatient, I promise you that the day would have been a lot different.

On my way home, just before the highway, there was an intersection, and a snow plow was trying to turn onto the road. He got 'stuck' slightly. Instead of being patient (it took him less than a minute to rock the truck loose), the people behind the truck proceeded into the 'oncoming lane' to pass the traffic. This didn't go so well, as the people turning on that street we're all greated by these 'idiots' on the wrong side of the road. It took another 4 minutes after the truck left, to figure out the jam up, just so that we could continue driving.

Epic Idiot Moment... Sponsored by Hummer.

I was helping this guy across from my apartment building get his car out. Apparently the needed milk really badly and drove to the store; and got stuck. While myself and 2 others get him un-stuck; a Dummer (Dumb person in a Hummer), decided that he didn't need to wait for us to clear the entrance way... and mounted the snowbank in an attempt to ... I guess enter the parking lot. 30 seconds later the TL was out, and we left the idiot with him hummer high-sided on the snowbank.

Either the diff/planetary gear set fails because it overheats, You'll need a new core most likely because the trans will puke it's guts. There is also the shifting with the wheels still spinning from D -R and my favorite overheating the clutch packs. The trans shops next week will be very busy.

I ment high gears low rpm... To take off like taking off on second gear from a dead stop, once driving to cut through the snow then yes low gears high rpms..

I still don't understand te city when it comes to university street, it's always full of traffic yet they hardly clean it in winter....

Anyhow what I hate the worse is not the weather or the driving.. It's finding a damn parking

I downgraded to a basic Impreza on my new lease from a WRX and I have been complaining about it being a grocery getter... BUT I gotta say with the better ground clearance and same old amazing AWD system driving today was breeeze with precious Subi, I've got a renewed love affair for my piece of shit of grocery getter as she took good care of me today

lol en revenant de la job jarrive pour pogner la 30 la grate étais prris dans sorti lolol je fait fuck off ma pogner la 20 la jentend a radio qui une mise en porte feuille sur la 30 lololrendu sur la 20 jpense toute les sorti jai vue pour sortir de la 20 yavais de laction ...

personelement je roule en jeep et jai suivi le trafic lol jmenva travaillier et linverse jai hate darriver chez nous lol jai pas lintension de viser le clo yavais une voie de dégager lautre pour dépasser cétais que dla neige lol jai vue comme tu dit le genre de 4x4 qui fait un mur blanc que tu retrouve 1 km plus dans le clo lol

benvoyons.jpg

15-20 Cm's MY ASS!

I've NEVER seen abondonned cars on the side of the 40 Ouest (in Front of GM)
People driving like maniacs to save 10 seconds
Cars that are literally, 3/4 parked in the street
And snow covering hood, windows and roof

If that is 15-20 CM's.. I DO NOT want to see a 30 CM storm. Oh criss!

For your viewing pleasure:

IMG-20121227-01369_zps88e69484.jpg

IMG-20121227-01368_zps2a091808.jpg

IMG-20121227-01353_zps15fc6de1.jpg

Un truck de transport a essayer de se reculer dans une porte dd chargement pendant 3h aujourd'hui a job, ya fallu qui arrete, parce que ya sauter sa transmission

I believe MTL did have it worse, Quebec city was hell on earth but it's fucking fun and I just drove around shopping with the GF all day.

Shit was rockin

How do you blow a transmission doing that?

Woman driving brah

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Les autobus de ville... Je crois que ce sont des configurations PUSHER. donc c'est l'arrière qui pousse...
Quand ça commence à faire un jack-knife, le cul continue à pousser tout droit ce qui accentue le jack-knife.
N'importe quoi... Ce devrait être le Mid-Axle qui pousse, pas le 3e essieu derrière le bout accordéon !

Comble de malheur si le "jack-knife" dépasse les 32 degrés ne reculon ne fonctionne plus ! Comment se déprendre s'un jack-knife quand t'as pu re reculon pi t'as un bus de type pusher sur le 3e essieu... J'ignore si ce problème particulier de Reculon affecte les bus de Montréal.

Configuration pusher sur un autobus de même.... Pas ben ben intelligent ceux qui l'ont conçu..... Et encore moins ceux qui l'ont acheté !

Envoyé depuis mon Galaxy Nexus avec Tapatalk

C'est 45 cm que l'on a eu et ce, en seulement 12 heures!. Selon Environnement Canada, c'est du jamais vu. D'habitude, on a ça en 2-3 jours...

Back