2002 BMW X5 4.4i Fully Loaded

Subzero

For sale is a 2002 BMW X5 with the 4.4L V8 engine. Car is fully loaded from factory with all options. Also included are the 20" OEM rims with new summer tires. Currently sitting on winters, rear are brand new and front will probably need to be changed for next season. Truck has 224,000km on it, obviously mostly highway.

Reason for sale: Bought a new car, no need for two.

Price: $7,500 slightly Nego.

Pics:
IMG_0850_zpsa0d63c0e.jpg

IMG_0851_zpsc2fd18d7.jpg

IMG_0853_zps0c4b0a3a.jpg

Last edited:
Anyting wong wit caaaaaawr?
The only thing that needs to be fixed is the passenger door's handle. It's still there and you can still open the door from the inside, but the handle's plastic hinge cracked last winter after some pretty nasty freezing rain. There's an advantage of looking like an extreme gentleman on a date!

The battery might be getting a little tired, although I'm unsure if that's the case or just the fact that I haven't driven it in forever.

That's pretty much it!

The only thing that needs to be fixed is the passenger door's handle. It's still there and you can still open the door from the inside, but the handle's plastic hinge cracked last winter after some pretty nasty freezing rain. There's an advantage of looking like an extreme gentleman on a date!

The battery might be getting a little tired, although I'm unsure if that's the case or just the fact that I haven't driven it in forever.

That's pretty much it!

If that's the thing inside the door, you can use a tie wrap to repair it.

Thanks but I already have a replacement vehicle, not looking for any trades (Unless you happen to have a mint 1st gen Datsun 240z)

Back