Photoshoot: Some dude's Hong Kong car collection

DannyITR

Administrator
Staff member
Featured on BIMMERPOST.com

Came across this last night and had to share. This is one nice garage in Hong Kong. All vehicles belong to the same individual. The rest of the pics can be found in this thread:

http://f10.m5post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=780043

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

In HKG you are a real baller if you own those cars thanks to the first registration tax...

Private cars
a. the first $150,000 of taxable value 40%
b. on the next $150,000 75%
c. on the next $200,000 100%
d. on the remainder 115%

All of that is in HKG $ 200k HKG is about 25k CDN. 150k is 20k CDN... So it's safe to assume that all those car's were at 100-115%
In the case where the price of your vehicle is expressed in foreign currency, in calculating the taxable value, the opening indicative counter exchange selling rate published by the Hong Kong Association of Banks on the date of importation of your vehicle will be taken as the exchange rate of the foreign currency.

Application for the registration and licensing of a left hand drive vehicle will not be accepted unless there are special circumstances
Happy motoring!

Chaque journée serait un calvaire pour moi.... En me levant je me retrouve automatiquement avec un dilemme. QU'EST-CE CE QUE JE CONDUIS???:scratch:

I don't like it, the guy has no imagination. All he did was go to the nearest dealer and write a giant cheque.

I much prefer a garage full of classics than a garage full of brand new cars.

I don't like it, the guy has no imagination. All he did was go to the nearest dealer and write a giant cheque.

garage full of classics might even need a larger cheque.
maybe he ain't THAT ballin'?

I agree his selection is pretty basic... but If I had the money, I'd have both new and classic cars.
I'd have a garage the size of a mansion just to park dozens of cars in because I'm silly like that and don't care.

Une tres belle collection de voitures modernes!

J ai un gros faible pour la C63 BS et la F458 hardtop. Suivi de la 599 et la M5.

Je suis vraiment jaloux, la vie est injuste ! :p

Honestly, you're lost man.

Not one of those cars is stock lmao

I'm currently banned from E90Post, but this guy is a Real Estate tycoon in Hong Kong. Simon Lam?? I believe.

Such a baller.

Back