First brand new purchase! -UPDATE PG.2

System

Legacy Member
Well after nearly 10 years of driving used cars, I finally got my first new car. 2013 Chevy Cruze turbo 6spd in granite black metallic. Nothing compares to the feeling of a new car! Tinted the windows and blacked out the gold chevy bow ties a few days after picking her up. Already have my mags and springs picked out for the spring, as well as a couple other things... Also plan on smoking the rear lights *tu*

c1-1_zpsf1e78fa7.jpg

c2-1_zps81451cb5.jpg

c3_zps1f5dcafe.jpg

Last edited:
Nice.. I spotted a lowered one the other day and it looked nice. I personally would't tint the tail lights. Instead, debadge it...

First brand new purchase!

To be honest, I would have saved the money for mags and gotten the sport pack (RS I think they call it)

Nice.. I spotted a lowered one the other day and it looked nice. I personally would't tint the tail lights. Instead, debadge it...

The Cruze & LT badges are gone as soon as I get a chance.

To be honest, I would have saved the money for mags and gotten the sport pack (RS I think they call it)

I looked at the RS, wasn't a fan of the chrome/silver plastic around the fog lights, and didn't like the mags so it wasn't worth it.

Nice car!
Mais le package RS consiste pas juste d'un kit de jupes et des gros mags... y'a aussi des plus grosses sway bars,et des shocks plus stiff.
Et non teint pas t'es taillightes... ca va juste t'attiré la police!
Mise a par ca.. profite-en pleinement!

Cool Car! I have one too, a '12 White LTZ. Great car, i enjoy driving it, it is really slow thought but economical lol. I have done 16k clic so far... was thinking about doing the same thing with the bow tie

enjoy it!!

Last edited:
Nice car!
Mais le package RS consiste pas juste d'un kit de jupes et des gros mags... y'a aussi des plus grosses sway bars,et des shocks plus stiff.
Et non teint pas t'es taillightes... ca va juste t'attiré la police!
Mise a par ca.. profite-en pleinement!

Je suis 100% d'accord avec toi, mais il fallait que je prendre l'option 1SB pour $995, et l'option RS etais un autre $1,875. Pour moin d'argent je peux acheter les meme jouet (sway bars, springs etc...) et avoir les mag que je veux *tu*

Nice and new! I'd dip the rear chrome bit though.

Do you still have the Camaro?

I've been thinking about applying the same product I used for the bow ties, no rush before spring though. Camaro is sleeping in the garage in Dorval. All's good with you, been a long while man, happy holidays!

Cool Car! I have one too, a '12 White LTZ. Great car, i enjoy driving it, it is really slow thought but economical lol. I have done 16k clic so far... was thinking about doing the same thing with the bow tie

enjoy it!!

No sports car, thats for sure! I'm just enjoying having a new, & problem free car! Bought the film/sticker from Walmart for the bow ties, $15 for a 2 meter roll, applied with a squeegee and a heat gun.

Congrats! The feeling of a new car is awesome. No worries, just reliable, cold A/C fun.

Inb4samestoryasthedart

Congrats! The feeling of a new car is awesome. No worries, just reliable, cold A/C fun.

Inb4samestoryasthedart

Thanks man; & what's this Dart stuff about? More typical MR drama/B.S? Haven't really surfed the site in ages... that might be a reason why lol. Either way, with my GM employee discount, and GM visa points as a cash down, it was a no brainer ;)

Et la RS a aussi le systeme de son Pioneer 10 h-p dedans et l'ensemble connectivité...

BTW ma blonde a exactement la meme que toi, modele, couleur, trans...

Congrats, seem like a nice car. Now get a tune for it , it will be a lot quicker for not much money.

http://www.vtunerperformance.com/?p=54 . Used them for my Saab and the guys is very good at it. PLus you can put the stock software anytime you want (but who would want hehe)

Some interesting numbers... thanks for this! Does he just sell the product or does he do the job as well? I'd prefer someone with experience doing it, and I'd never pass up a road trip lol

Back