meilleur helicoptere pour la maison?

just got this one as a little gift: http://www.amazon.com/Protocol-Tracer-Channel-Control-Helicopter/dp/B009D3Y0M4

it's actually awesome. Crashed it a bunch of times and nothing is wrong with it. Solid build quality, comes with extra blades also. iPhone and Android app available. lots of bright LEDs. Highly suggest.

can also be bought at BestBuy less than 100$

Got the same thing as a x-mas gift.. it's awesome.. but using the throttle takes a bit of getting used to. my poor ceiling

Jai une blade cp ca fait une couple d annees. Pas mal nice mais surtout tout les morceaux sont dispo pour la reparrer en cas de crash!

Il y a de tres bon prix en ce moment au futureshop. J'me suis acheter un protocol toughtcopter pour 50$. Le tracerjet est 40$

I would honestly stay away from the future shop `toys`.... protocol brand is crap...

If you want a "toy" copter, as suggested, get the Syma S107 ...

otherwise if you want something with a little more oomph, and uses a true remote (ie non-infrared crap) ... move up to a hobby grade entry level heli (Blade mCX2 or mSR). As suggested, the Blade mSR (or mSRX) is great for a beginner. It was my first fixed pitch copter for in the house. I've upgraded only the blade grips and swash plate, more for durability, and have never had a problem in a crash since. Batteries are dirt chap (ordered online), parts and upgrades are available online and at most hobby shops .... not expensive for the mSR either.... You may pay a bit more for the helicopter itself, but it's worth it. The RTF (Ready to fly) version comes with a remote, but if you plan on getting into the hobby a little more, step up your remote to something programmable.

Personally I have an S107 (which i never fly anymore really), my mSR and a 130X. The 130X is waiting on repair parts for now, but for a little thing it is damn powerful. It sits stable in 20km/h winds, and will fly circles around most indoor flyers... but it's not for beginners. Also keep in mind that most of these ttoy copters found in future shop don't fly like real RC heli's. So if you do switch over, you'll have to learn the controls over again. Better off getting a hobby grade... better quality, and parts availability.

Tanks mate :)

Is it better a 4 channel ? my friend owns one 4 channel he sais that its more fun . since it goes side ways .

J'ai acheter un protocol tough copter au fs. 50$ spas si pire. Ca vole assez bien mais j'ai un peu de misere. C'est mon premier helico :)

Tanks mate :)

Is it better a 4 channel ? my friend owns one 4 channel he sais that its more fun . since it goes side ways .

Most hobby grade ones are 4+ channels. They are more fun to fly around!

The better helicopter have either bigger tail motors or a torque tube style tail and with bigger motors. They maneuver better and much quicker! When you learn basic flight, upgrading to a collective pitch has its own learning curve as well. Control is tougher, but more rewarding! You can flip em upside down and such!

Here's a small vid of the 130X ... i cant fly this well yet, but hopefully one day! ... these things are a blast!

Allez vous inscrires sur le forum de téléguidé quebec....Il y a une tonne d'infos la dessus et il va toujours avoir quelqu'un pour répondre a vos questions en plus d'avoir du stock interessant a vendre sur le forum

www.teleguidequebec.com

Mon chum a acheté ceci l'an passé, il a volé une fois et il le vend parce que (comme je pensais lol) il s'en sert jamais.

Lui il a le "value edition" par contre, palles fibre de carbone, rotor principal et de queue en fibre de carbone, case en aluminium, baterie, palles de bois et train d'attérissage en surplus, le kit d'outils, câble simulateur. Je ne trouve pas le lien du modèle exact, mais c'est cette compagnie.

http://www.helipal.com/storm-450-carbon-fiber-edition.html?gclid=CMuGk6HHyrQCFQqk4AodTiQAOA

storm-cf-big-small-3.jpg

J'ai pas eu la mienne longtemps, je l'ai amené dehors quand c'était un peu frisquet. Les pales ont exploser en plein vol... =(

Back