Meat/agressive Stance pictures

cassard

Premium
I don't know how you call it, but I'm really into what you call Meat stance I think. *wider tires or the opposite of Stretch if you like*

I tried to find some pictures on the web, but I haven't found a lot of it. I'm looking mostly for Wagons, like Imperza, 9-2x or any other kind of cars.

I wonder if you guys also have forums or website suggestions for that kind of stuff or pictures.

thanks.

*sorry I can't even find a decent pictures for an example*

you mean the thing people used to call ''battle stance''??

like this?

63722295970903193786o.jpg

battlestance7of101.jpg

^nice Legacy

ya, what happened to the battle stance thread I started a little while back. Love this shit.

29039549089791426158816.jpg

29934710151245412794359.jpg

I wouldn't exactly call them meaty, but they're not stretched. The static setup on my old Golf, this was like 7 years ago:

6.jpg

My Passat, slight stretch in the rear but pretty meaty tires nonetheless, most guy were running 215-225 in 35-40 series I went with 245-40. Couldn't fit anything wider:(

IMG_6399.jpg

yes ! exactly like thoses !

I'm still hesitating for the car I'm going to buy this spring after I sell my C36.

I'm really into a Saab 9-2x or a Golf TDI and I'd like to make a bit of that kind of stance.

what are you some kind of expert on stance terminology? let people call it what they want to.

Its just a Different style of Fitment. No Need to find another name because we put wider tire on it. Just Meaty Fitment. Now go on Google and Write Battle Stance and click image. Then go on Google and put Meaty Fitment.

Looks Great but Please guys dont call it "Battle Stance" smh... lol

well i didn't know the name of it so yeah i called it ''battle stance''. But can't you see those '' '' they mean something...and like LePolak said let people call it whatever they want lol

it's like people saying ''techno'' for music genre like electro,house or dubstep. It's not the right word but people can easily refer to it so it still used

Back