chrome + MR = block

darkestfenix

Untitled-1-15.jpg

Untitled-1-14.jpg

i was blocked from offtopic, wouldnt know. i came posted here and there were no previous threads and then I continued into offtopic.

Safe Browsing
Diagnostic page for montrealracing.com

What is the current listing status for montrealracing.com?
Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this web site may harm your computer.

What happened when Google visited this site?
Of the 40 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 0 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2012-12-24, and suspicious content was never found on this site within the past 90 days.

This site was hosted on 2 network(s) including AS18978 (ENZUAS01), AS15169 (Google Internet Backbone).

Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?
Over the past 90 days, montrealracing.com did not appear to function as an intermediary for the infection of any sites.

Has this site hosted malware?
No, this site has not hosted malicious software over the past 90 days.

How did this happen?
In some cases, third parties can add malicious code to legitimate sites, which would cause us to show the warning message.

Next steps:
- Return to the previous page.
- If you are the owner of this web site, you can request a review of your site using Google Webmaster Tools. More information about the review process is available in Google's Webmaster Help Center.

Whatta Piss off !

Danny HELP !
I have to have MR before the breakfast.

The Website Ahead Contains Malware!
Google Chrome has blocked access to montrealracing.com for now.
Even if you have visited this website safely in the past, visiting it now is very likely to infect your computer with malware.
Malware is malicious software that causes things like identity theft, financial loss, and permanent file deletion. Learn more
Go back Advanced

Google chrome malware?

Am I the only one thats using google chrome and gets the site blocked by it with this warning?

I am also admin of a well known forum and it says the exact same thing when I am trying to read some of my posts, ANY of them. Some other members also get this notice. It all says it comes from montrealracing.com... Not sure if this is the right section to post this in, but would like to know if anyone knows whats going on... For health of MTLracing and my own forum I guess this should be taken care of.. Not sure if it's only chrome that's beign stupid or not, but it isn't right.. Any admin feel free to PM me and/or delete/move this post if it isn't in the right section.

Thanks..

Navigation sécurisée
Page de diagnostic pour montrealracing.com

Quel est l'état actuel du site montrealracing.com ?
Ce site est répertorié comme suspect. Une visite sur celui-ci peut endommager votre ordinateur.

Une activité suspecte sur une partie de ce site a été détectée 2 fois au cours des 90 derniers jours.

Que s'est-il passé lors de la visite de ce site par le robot Google ?
Sur les 120 pages du site que nous avons testées au cours des 90 derniers jours, un certain nombre (19) entraînait le téléchargement et l'installation de logiciels malveillants sans l'autorisation de l'utilisateur. La dernière visite effectuée par le robot Google sur ce site a eu lieu le 2012-12-30, et le dernier contenu suspect sur celui-ci a été détecté le 2012-12-30.
Parmi les logiciels malveillants, les éléments suivants sont présents : 25 trojan(s). En moyenne, l'infection a entraîné 2 nouveau(x) processus sur la machine cible.

Des logiciels malveillants sont hébergés sur 1 domaine(s), y compris rtffeatureand.org/.

1 domaine(s) semblant servir d'intermédiaire(s) pour la distribution de logiciels malveillants auprès des visiteurs de ce site ont été identifiés (y compris journaldugeek.com/).

Ce site était hébergé sur 2 réseau(x), y compris AS18978 (ENZUAS01), AS15169 (Google Internet Backbone).

Ce site a-t-il servi d'intermédiaire pour favoriser la propagation de logiciels malveillants ?
Au cours des 90 derniers jours, montrealracing.com semble avoir servi d'intermédiaire pour l'infection de 1 site(s), y compris redliners.ca/.

Ce site a-t-il hébergé des logiciels malveillants ?
Non, ce site n'a hébergé aucun logiciel malveillant au cours des 90 derniers jours.

Que s'est-il passé ?
Dans certains cas, des tiers peuvent ajouter du code malveillant sur des sites légitimes, ce qui déclenche l'affichage du message d'avertissement.

Étapes suivantes :
Revenir à la page précédente
Si vous êtes le propriétaire de ce site Web, vous pouvez, à l'aide des outils Google pour les webmasters, demander qu'il fasse l'objet d'un examen. Pour plus d'informations sur le processus correspondant, consultez le Centre d'aide pour les webmasters.

Yeah I think I just posted a new thread about this.. But there is something really wrong with that.. I am also the admin of a forum and all the members that are trying to read my posts and using chrome gets the exact same notice saying that montrealracing.com is the cause... I'm working on this but can't figure out what the hell it is.. They never ever visited montrealracing..

Mine is also using Vbulletin.. maybe a Vbulletin virus or something?

Anyone else are on other vbulletin forums and gets those notice after a post?

Danny, I'd love to know if you figure this out, I'd love to prevent my forum from beign infected also.. Thanks!

Then why would it also do it when I post on some other forums? I bet that my computer and the ones of almost everyone frequenting MR are infected.. Vbulletin malware for sure..

Then why would it also do it when I post on some other forums? I bet that my computer and the ones of almost everyone frequenting MR are infected.. Vbulletin malware for sure..

On all vbulletin sites? Other sites could just use the same add provider. So until that add gets flagged with the provider, google will tag all sites it uses

Back