Pour les fans de mountain bike. Awesome pictures.

Le film life cycles est très bien pour ceux qui aiment les beaux plans en vélo de montagne.

p5pb8860270.jpg

Never got the appeal of mountain biking with a seat shoved 3 feet up your ass

Is it just me or the #1 picture is biaised ? IMO there's LOTS of nicer pictures in that set.

yeah number 1 sucked but like any magazine, print or online, certain business interests always must be protected. so, that picture in the first spot is DEFINITELY BS in my opinion too.

regardless, pinkbike delivers awesomeness once again.

Is it just me or the #1 picture is biaised ? IMO there's LOTS of nicer pictures in that set.

Ces photos ont été sélectionnées en fonction du nombre de vues et non par vote, ça l'explique probablement le #1 plutôt ordinaire.

BTW, lejour, have you ever actually biked? Like legit biking, not when you're 10 years old going down the street.

Because if you did then you'd know the higher your seat is the more power you get out of each pedal stroke. Of course there's extremes. I'd only have my seat all the way down when I was riding park, because talking from experience, clipping the top of the ramp and almost getting a bike seat up your ass sucks.

I've never ridden 24. I guess it makes the bike easier to control right? I bought the frame from a buddy who rode the bike twice and didn't like the frame either so he switched everything to a different frame. I basically have a frame that's never been ridden just sitting. Was on kijiji and pinkbike at one point for $50 and nobody was interested. I guess it's hard to believe it was never ridden.

Nostalgie... mon STP1 que j'ai vendu autour de 2005 pour m'acheter ma première voiture...

bike1.jpg

IMG_0008.jpg

Desfois jle regrette.

Je vois qu'il y a du monde qui aime le mountain bike sur MR!

J'ai l'intention de commencer a en faire cette ete mais, je n'y connais pas grand chose. Quelqu'un a des sites internet, des conseils, des references etc. a me donner faire passer l'(!@*$!(#!@ d'hiver plus vite :)

Aussis je cherchais un "beau, bon, pas cher" free ride a vendre, des marques, modeles et prix a me conseiller?

pinkbike.com vas sur le forum et dans le buy/sell dans le use tu te tromperas pas pour un bon deal de bike! si t'as des question gêne toi pas en pm!

Back