LF: 2000/2001 S2000 in Spring

EV

Starting the search early.

Around $12 000. As stock as possible

Thank you, come again

Every day since I sold it...

Only car I ever liked and I keep trying to find other things to replace it, but it's one of the best cars ever made, gets 35mpg, is top down, looks like a $75 000 car to the average person and is affordable so how in the fuck am I supposed to replace it?

I can't.

227153_10151345381280605_66127277_n.jpg

S2000s are racekors and try and kill you every time you drive it with snap oversteer, you have been warned... If youre fine with that then by all means do it because its exciting like nothing else in the price range

My only concern is finding a clean one! I don't drive hard so I'm not worried about losing control.

I want one too. Serious.

I might be looking for one too. I really want a convertible

I dreamed (or dreamt) of owing one for a long time, and 4 years ago, I bit the bullet....best car I have ever owned. But more importantly, one of the purest, race inspired, and magically engineered cars to ever hit asphalt. Not the fastest, not the most luxurious, just pure, unequivocal FUN!

Buy one, you wont regret it.

I have one for sale its a 2000 red 145000km clean title stock exept intake k&n and a racing clutch new diff axel and driveshaft.... Text me for pic and info 8192080620

Back