Service tv CoopTel. Review ???

interesting but the prices are far from amazing.

mix and match services and you can get better deals elsewhere

well 60$ for tv (111 chanel + 24 hd) internet 10mb (75go good for me) + phone for the first year is good + free receiver.

Videotron cost alot and i dont like them. Bell dosent hav fibe tv in my sector

i dont need phone realy but for cooptel you need to have it to get other service. I got an antena but my gf want other chanel , she need french chanel,

The fuck with ebox it cost you like 200-250$ the first time. To long to get the money back since i dont need 150+gig per month

i dont need phone realy but for cooptel you need to have it to get other service. I got an antena but my gf want other chanel , she need french chanel,

The fuck with ebox it cost you like 200-250$ the first time. To long to get the money back since i dont need 150+gig per month

Et l'attrape elle est la, le téléphone est gratuit la 1ère année! C'est rendu à la 2e année qui te viole a sec avec un condom fait de papier sablé de grain 80.

ce que j'ai vu ces 70$ la 2ieme année au lieu de 60 et 2.95$ de plus si tu veut les poste HD. Alors 72.95 ce qui est pas si pire encore

You'll get back in your money faster than you think, especially if you can find her channels online. You'll save half on your TV bill which you would reinvest in your Ebox.

jdownload des film et télé série mais je passerai pas mon temps as asayé de trouvé des stream de toute les poste pour déplacé mon ordi pour ecouté sa sur ma tv. Osti de perte de temps . Faq non ces pas economique

Back