Ontario Speeding Ticket

moi je suis a -8 en ontario et ici mon permis est encore valide a la saq. jai perdu en cour vla 3 mois deja et tjrs pas de point a mon dossier. p-t une erreur administrative.

je me suis fait arreter en coursant avec mon pere sur la 401, les 2 autos sur le towing tout le gros kit. il me dit que je perd mon permis automatique 7 jrs. apres 4 jours c'est enfin arrivé a la saq et mon pere lui la jamais perdu 7 jrs. sa ne sait jamais rendu

OPP are on a power trip.

Such a cash grab it's unreal. Towing cars left and right. I almost got towed... this happened last summer. Talked my way out of a 160km/h ticket.

That isn't a cash grab. A cash grab is when someone is taking advantage of you.

If you don't want to contribute to the OPP and the Ontario Province bank account... don't speed there.

Yep. I was brain washed by mathematics and common-sense.

Dude, they are even nice enough to tell you how much they are charging you for speeding. You got to pay to play.

Everytime you speed, everytime you roll a stop sign... you better be ready to pay the fine.

This is why I don't drive like an idiot:

Stop Sign = Set of brakes.
Speeding = 2 new race tires.
Driving like an idiot = Event cost for entry & gas

I got better things to spend my money on than give it to the government

I got one coming back from Ottawa this summer, I saw the points on my registration

However I haven't gotten any reminders to pay....

If you think OPP is on power trip you've never driven in Quebec with an Ontario plate. I had a cop following me once on the 40. Other cars were passing and he was staying behind me for about 2kms. So finally I dropped my speed down to 65 and within about 20 seconds he left. I had a Sunfire at the time. So there was no giant muffler or loudness to the car.

I got a ticket coming back from vacation. I was doing 130 in a 70km/h zone. The cop was extremely nice and gave me a ticket for 1 point and 99$.

If you think OPP is on power trip you've never driven in Quebec with an Ontario plate. I had a cop following me once on the 40. Other cars were passing and he was staying behind me for about 2kms. So finally I dropped my speed down to 65 and within about 20 seconds he left. I had a Sunfire at the time. So there was no giant muffler or loudness to the car.

Fuck yeah, and that's when it's not the actual people goign batshit insane on ya. One of my colleague here has to drive to Dorval every week to get her husband to work (he's a lorry driver) and she gets flipped off by the people because she's got an ONT plate, and they scream shit like "retourne chez vous esti d'anglais" and that kind of stuff. And the stupid rozzers are always after ya just because you have a front plate...

I got one coming back from Ottawa this summer, I saw the points on my registration

However I haven't gotten any reminders to pay....

Back when I wasn't in ONT, city of ottawa gave me a parking ticket.. I heared about it only like a year and a half two years later, when they decided to send me to collection. I don't know how it works for the OPP but they might just do that too

Back when I wasn't in ONT, city of ottawa gave me a parking ticket.. I heared about it only like a year and a half two years later, when they decided to send me to collection. I don't know how it works for the OPP but they might just do that too

Ya, I should check on it.

The cop was nice, I think he said I was going 140 (it was raining and I just wanted to get home) but he dropped it to 110 or something like that. hmmm, where to start lol

Ya, I should check on it.

The cop was nice, I think he said I was going 140 (it was raining and I just wanted to get home) but he dropped it to 110 or something like that. hmmm, where to start lol

Hahaha you're lucky man. OPP are usually full of shite, they don't give you favours haha

Back