Car outside in snow, bad??

Its the salt + rock chips that kills our cars, not weather and snow. If your car is covered of snow thats even better, it creates a layer to protect from sand , ect....

hey guys, just to clear up some myths about the tires... You used to get flat spots on tires wayy back then. Since about... 1990, you don't have problems with flat spotting.

You can leave the car outside. Where do you think it sits before it gets delivered to you?? It is the salt that eats away at the car.

You need to do two things. Put fuel stabailizer, and take care of your battery. Either disconnect and remove your battery, or put a battery charger on it... a small one.. like the CTek US 800.

My track car and my summer car both sit outside. Batteries are in the house, I plug them in once a month to charge it up.

In the spring, I plug it in the car, turn the key a few times to prime the fuel pump... and start them up.

Obviously my track car is a bit different, as I flush the oil, change the spark plugs, fluids and everything else before firing the car up.

Stop it with your flat spot...stored my cars since 2002, and never had a flat spot on my tires. It is not in storage for a year+

Back