If you don't get your hair cut by a black barber

I shave my head myself, i bought a cheap clipper 7 years ago and it's still working.

20$ in 7 years for hair cut.

I shave my head myself, i bought a cheap clipper 7 years ago and it's still working.

20$ in 7 years for hair cut.

Got one of these too, best thing ever. See no point going to the barber and pay for something I can do on my own :D
hair_clippers2.jpg

I've been cutting my hair myself for a while... and i have mid-long hair. Result is better than when i go to the salon...

I used to shave my head myself; never wanted to pay a barber. Did this for about 6 years.

One of the guys from Quality Cuts is a good friend who I've known before he started cutting hair. When they finally opened, I came to support, and get a haircut there.

It's been 2-3 years, and I'm never going back to cutting my own hair. Twice I've gone to a different barber (I live on the south shore), and twice I've immediately regretted it.

Exactly, once every 2 weeks and it take 10 minutes + a shower.

same here

clipper no plastic thing bare metal closest to the skin i can go whitout shaving with a razor take maximum 10 min and a shower after and good to go for 2-3 weeks, doing this since 2002 i think same clipper i paid 125$ back then (a real barber one)

cest un black qui coupe mes cheveux depui 10 ans.

mais il a pas rap music cest un salon Asser chique.
domage.

Mais il est bon Rapide et on blague toujours.

only cut by Italians here.... same barber since I was 6 ... just that they've moved recently, but still goto their new place.

^^^^^^ same here lol just the place hasn't moved. I did!

Plus i don't trust a black guy with a scissor........fucking stab u and steal ur wallet LOOOL

Fack! Theres gotta be a ghetto pouchon spot in Park-ex!

there is, damnit I wish I could remember where exactly. Theres a gym on st laurent near jean talon where the metro station is. Basically they are BEHIND that gym on a small street. Take a walk around shouldnt be more than 5 minutes to find.

If not Krazy Kuts on Victoria is the original at this game. Ian is awesome. I love going there in summer and showing up with a nice ride. You better have some time though. I have had 60+ minute haircuts because they would argue over basketball.

Back