If you don't get your hair cut by a black barber

LePolak

Legacy Member
you're doing it so so wrong.

Today was my second time at Quality cuts, never going back anywhere else. The brothers there fade your hair so right it blows my mind.

Goods:

Interesting conversation with nigs
Guys are dedicated to what they do
Rap music playing in the background (mirin)
The fade is FLAWLESS
The beard is IMPECCABLE
The cut is SCULPTED

Bads:

none lol

If you're getting your haircut from Guyslaine that lives in a triplex basement, invest 5$ more and go get a real haircut.

Will post pics of fade later.

barber-shop-pole.jpg

Maybe I like looking like a poofter.....

but srs I could give Ice Cube a shot where is said barber shop, a location might help spread the word

they're currently at a temporary location,

16400 boulevard Gouin O, Saint-Genevieve, H9H 1E1

Hmmmm that's tempting to try, I always get mine cut by this really chill old Italian guy. He always tells me about the good old days in Montreal and reminds me of a mobster in The Godfather.

So you went to a barber instead of a saloon for the first time?

Yeah, a barber is the best IMO, I don't want no smal talk from a blonde, just want my hair cut as best and as fast as possible.

So you went to a barber instead of a saloon for the first time?

Yeah, a barber is the best IMO, I don't want no smal talk from a blonde, just want my hair cut as best and as fast as possible.

I feel the same, I hate getting small talk. Unless shes smoking hot and her tities are rubbing against the back of my neck while she's doing her thing.... I just want my hair to be cut and not talk about her about chum ti Guy.

a chaque fois que je vais au studio pour produce mon ami black me coupe les cheveux for free et sont mieux que quand j'allais chez ma coiffeuse pour 20$, dans son sous sol il y a le studio et le local juste a coter le barber shop live chez eu haha

I go to a middle aged Pakistani dude who doesn't speak French or English and it's mint every time. 12$ with tip

Back