Piers Morgan obliterated by his guest. One might even say buttraeped.

wshockley

Banned
So commie pinko britphag Piers (actually, fuck you, i'm spelling it pierce) invites some jewish kid on his show.... and the jewish kid literally violates him in every single orifice. Despite being a flaming homosexual, Pierce doesn't seem to enjoy it. I guess we can call it raep.

Now this is likely smoke and mirrors, both sides played by agents of one puppetmaster

If we permit ten private journals, we shall organize thirty of our own, and so on. This must not be suspected by the public, for which reason all the journals published by us will be externally of the most contrary opinions and tendencies thus evoking confidence in them and attracting our unsuspecting opponents, who thus will be caught in our trap and rendered harmless.

Conspiracy theory states that they will create a chaotic situation, and compel people to resolve it using revolution. They will create chaos, and offer a solution that makes it possible for them to advance their plan as they see fit.... ODman and illuminance and aj4j can surely chime in with details...

Despite all this, i thoroughly enjoyed the clip.

robert-sean-leonard-leaving-house.jpg

I wonder if they're related.

I also wonder why that British dude hasn't already been shot for being British on American TV.

The zionist kid has very valid points. In retrospective, you cannot have a law that will prevent any mass shootings/daily shootings. It is a question of mentality, education and surrounding.
The law will reduce the chance of a nut case(or laughable, BAD people), if well documented, to prevent said person to go postal....

I'm thankful that we do not have a gun culture here. If not, i'd have to get an AR-15. (See what I just did there... ahhhhh :) )

The zionist kid has very valid points. In retrospective, you cannot have a law that will prevent any mass shootings/daily shootings. It is a question of mentality, education and surrounding.
The law will reduce the chance of a nut case(or laughable, BAD people), if well documented, to prevent said person to go postal....

I'm thankful that we do not have a gun culture here. If not, i'd have to get an AR-15. (See what I just did there... ahhhhh :) )

I agree, i think he got piers in a corner with the handgun ban question. CNN's agenda was blatantly obvious here when exposed to reality.

Im curious what about this interview makes this kid a Zionist though?

It was a figure of speach, Jew= zionist in most cases. But that was not the point that I wanted to emphasize on and no I have nothing against Jews... in general.. Except if they always play the Hollocaust card, which this one did.
Also, for CNN's agenda... want it or not, Piers did raise a valid point about the debate being a "left" or "right" thing. It seems that often, you are with x side or against Y side.. you MUST be a LEFT or RIGHT type of person, when in fact there are liberals who like/love guns as well as conservatives who hate guns.. I never understood that... Remember George W. Bush's speach after 9/11.. "You are either with us or against us!" And people look at me weird when I say that the US is a very violent and racist country. Their whole history is pleagued with violence/murder from day 1.

Anyways, I am Canadian and I know that we are not perfect, but I am glad that we do not have an Gun violence issue here. The only people getting popper here are mob (or ex mob) + street gangs..

It was a figure of speach, Jew= zionist in most cases. But that was not the point that I wanted to emphasize on and no I have nothing against Jews... in general.. Except if they always play the Hollocaust card, which this one did.
Also, for CNN's agenda... want it or not, Piers did raise a valid point about the debate being a "left" or "right" thing. It seems that often, you are with x side or against Y side.. you MUST be a LEFT or RIGHT type of person, when in fact there are liberals who like/love guns as well as conservatives who hate guns.. I never understood that... Remember George W. Bush's speach after 9/11.. "You are either with us or against us!" And people look at me weird when I say that the US is a very violent and racist country. Their whole history is pleagued with violence/murder from day 1.

Anyways, I am Canadian and I know that we are not perfect, but I am glad that we do not have an Gun violence issue here. The only people getting popper here are mob (or ex mob) + street gangs..

I've always believed that a strong organized crime presence will keep violence off the streets and away from the public who are not involved, which seems to be the case here. In terms of the Holocaust card, i think that it is a valid point in this specific debate when referring to protection from tyranny in the Second Amendment. Hitler took away the guns, and and ran a Tyranny, going after a large portion of the population. Is that not what the Second Amendment is about?

If there ever was a proper time to use the Holocaust card, i think this is it. I think you're a little too sensitive ..

Last edited:
I didn't see anywhere in the video where piers was obliterated. The guest's reasoning for owning an assault weapon is ridiculous. If he's that paranoid about the world he lives in he should be walking down the street wearing full body armour because although it probably won't happen, you never know when someone might run into him cause bodily harm.

he should be a spokesman for that show, "doomsday preppers". That's how stupid HE looks...

od_man99 is a dangerous terrorist who loves AJ and is a dirty immigrant and hates kids and hates freedom and hates collective thought.

I'll go ahead and put Falafel, Illuminance, Sandro and everyone else that doesn't worship government in that boat.

I've always believed that a strong organized crime presence will keep violence off the streets and away from the public who are not involved, which seems to be the case here. In terms of the Holocaust card, i think that it is a valid point in this specific debate when referring to protection from tyranny in the Second Amendment. Hitler took away the guns, and and ran a Tyranny, going after a large portion of the population. Is that not what the Second Amendment is about?

If there ever was a proper time to use the Holocaust card, i think this is it. I think you're a little too sensitive ..

Many jews fought hitler with picks and farm implements. But I agree with you. The first thing a tyrannical government does is take away the guns.

I'm going to go out on a limb here but consider that in 1969, Alain here can correct me, the Canadian Government deployed the ARMY, yes armed soldiers with M16s and APCs into Quebec to quench uprisings. Isn't that a call to all Quebecers to have not 1 but 10 assault type riffles in their homes?

Alain once wrote that the middle east is in turmoil because of the availability of weapons. Unfortunately the contrary is true. In most parts of the Arab world guns are banned from the hands of the common civilians. Who ends up with guns? Hizballah, The FSA and other dangerous groups that force their ideologies down the throats of the people they occupy.

http://propagandaprofessor.net/2011/09/26/the-myth-of-hitlers-gun-ban/
“This year will go down in history! For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration! Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future!” –Adolf Hitler, 1935

Trouble is, Hitler never made such a speech in 1935. Nor is there any record that he ever spoke these particular words at all. This little “speech” was obviously written for him, many years after his death, by someone who wanted you to believe that gun registration is Hitler-evil.

What he did say, seven years later, was this: “The most foolish mistake we could possibly make would be to permit the conquered Eastern peoples to have arms. History teaches that all conquerors who have allowed their subject races to carry arms have prepared their own downfall by doing so.” So it’s fair to conclude that he believed “gun control” had its uses. But that’s quite a different thing from claiming that “gun control” was instrumental in the NAZI rise to power.

And the truth is that no gun law was passed in Germany in 1935. There was no need for one, since a gun registration program was already in effect in Germany; it was enacted in 1928, five years before Hitler’s ascendancy. But that law did not “outlaw” guns, it just restricted their possession to individuals who were considered law-abiding citizens, and who had a reason to own one. And there’s no reason to consider that law particularly significant, either; the NAZIs didn’t seize control of their own country with gunpowder. They used a much more potent weapon: propaganda.

The one thing I dislike about Piers is that whenever somebody disagrees with him, he takes parts of their arguements out of context to make them sound like they're on his side. He does it numerous times in this interview.

I'm not sure if he's ignorant or just hears what he wants sometimes. The guy said Left people blah blah. Then Piers tries to make it sound like the guy is making a Left vs Right argument. I wish on his show he would let people finish their thoughts before interrupting them all the time. It's one thing to state your opinion in the middle, but he always seems to draw the conversation elsewhere.

wait, didn't he say he was going to leave the US voluntarily after people signed that petition to have him deported? did he chicken out?

I don't defend piers because he's a condensending idiot that think he's superior to everybody.

But this kids first arguments are silly.
1- most of murders are committed with handguns (yes and it's criminal killing themselves)
2- jewish arguments of a kid that fears there will be a ww2 again in US. I don't think it's a valid argument

at least on the second parts he have good arguments, but I think it would be way to expensive to do a mass control and background check over all the gun users in US.

Last edited:
^More people die from Pharmaceutical mishaps. 100k a year compared to 10k.

The left is a bunch of hypocrite shits. We don't want your guns we swear. First the Assault Rifles, Then the semi-auto, then the bolt actions, then the single shots.

Honestly, Gun Control leads one place.

You want a good comparison? Take El Paso. It's a city, in Texas, that borders Mexico. Mexico is the most dangerous place in North America today, yet EL Paso is one of the Safest. Why? Because Guns that's why.

Back