Reminder: Top Gear Season 19 airs today (tonight)

Downloading it right now! :)

topgear.jpg

Sorry. All you need to do is google BBC2 live and choose a stream that works. They don't have Top Gear specifically, it's that they steam it what I believe is 24/7 (or useful programming).

Episode review. Pretty good, the fact that there wasn't any episodes since last year made this episode better but it wasn't spectacular. I let you watch it to see content but this episode it's the pagani, Bentley GT (off road) and Jeremy's scooter thing.

For a season opener.. I thought it was 'tame' but I'm glad the boys are back. Incidentally I've been watching 'homeland' (almost done 2nd season) and they brought out Damian Lewis haha.

je download ca a 5k sec ca va ben prendre 2 mois :(

C'est le temps de te trouver des tracker privés. Check la vitesse a la quelle j'ai downloadé ca. 4.4MB/sec

Moi j'ai trouvé correct l'épisode. La Pagani est absolument incroyable, la Bentley offroad c'était cool. Ils auraient pu couper Clarkson et son P45 pour laisser plus de temps a la Pagani selon moi.

L'intérieur est tellement fou!

The Pagani is one fast car.... but damn is it ugly!! Especially the interior. It reeks of bad taste

Last edited:
Back