"Man boots his own car to prevent theft"

Il y a un civic a ste-dorothée qui est barré avec une grosse chaine rose qui passe au travers du mag jusqu'au frame j'imagine...

J'aurais jamais la motivation de faire sa a chaque soir............. surtout pour une civic :D

Il y a un civic a ste-dorothée qui est barré avec une grosse chaine rose qui passe au travers du mag jusqu'au frame j'imagine...

J'aurais jamais la motivation de faire sa a chaque soir............. surtout pour une civic :D

i came in the thread to post this lol

i bought a turbo kit off a kid in laval last yr, at the time he has a GSR swapped civic and he showed me like a fucking boat anchor chain he used to chain up his subframe

he also told me a story where his friend had his car almost stolen twice. so he put a large blade under the steering column. he said the third time they tried to steal the car there was blood all over his floor and bloody handprints on the valve cover =/

Nothing new, my neighbor boots his trailer.

News station really have nothing to talk about.

i bought a turbo kit off a kid in laval last yr, at the time he has a GSR swapped civic and he showed me like a fucking boat anchor chain he used to chain up his subframe

he also told me a story where his friend had his car almost stolen twice. so he put a large blade under the steering column. he said the third time they tried to steal the car there was blood all over his floor and bloody handprints on the valve cover =/

Blade under the steering wheel, now thats some ghetto shit!

My father in law did the blade trick long time ago, one day he got to his old chevette, and there was blood on the car, I guess he trapt someone that night...

ou sa? j'habite sainte-dorothee

Back