Beware of Freeport Forwarding at Champlain!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had my whole bathroom shipped there, including a 3000$ cast iron tub.
Helped me with the loading, and cost me 15$ for everything.

b7db1ca308d03c8490d3fd3334c82a66.jpg

I was ticked by the comment at the start of this thread, so I read everything.
I wonder how some people can believe in a far-fetched conspiration theory implying the Border Services secretly buying info from a private enterprise in a different country and transmitting it at the speed of light, but then go on a website and freely discuss how they smuggle stuff back to Canada. Oh, I forgot. The web is private, not public. Must be why I found this page so easily.

Anyway, like many others, I can vouch for Freeport Forwarding. At some point I was a frequent user and I never had any problem with them. They are the nicest people and very efficient.

Now, a little anecdote as to their incredible awesomeness.
In the last 2 years, I found myself in a very bad shape and unable to go back there to pick up my stuff. This means I had 4 packages left there,
- 2 dating from May 2014
- 1 from August 2014
- 1 from Aug 2015.

My daughter also had 8 packages there,
- 1 from Oct 2014
- 1 from Nov 2014
- 3 from Sept 2015
- 3 from 2016

That makes 12 packages total, of which 5 that were left there since 2014, 4 since 2015 and the rest were from a few months ago. Brooke found every one of them within a few minutes. Nothing had been lost and they kept them for us all that time, some for more than 2 years.
Stephanie once told me, they keep everything and have some stuff left there since forever.
Of course I don't recommend leaving your packages there for that long, but this shows how good they are.

We will be picking them up tomorrow, on a Saturday, at a nearby store because they are closed on Saturdays.

This is way over and beyond what can be expected of any enterprise.
If that isn't what you call good service, I don't know what you need.
I am totally astonished and wowed by their integrity and efficiency.
This is a company that you can trust. At least, *I* can.

how do you arrange a saturday pick up with them?

Just look on their website. You email them before 6 pm on Friday, giving them the tracking numbers and they will send the package to a neighboring store where you can pick your items on the Saturday. They used to do it for a long time, then they stopped, and now it works again.

As the title says Beware of Freeport Forwarding at Champlain!! They sell your information to CBSA (Canada Border Services Agency). I purchased my items there and they have this fee of $2 where you can throw your boxes away. I drove back to the border and next thing I know, my old boxes was in the hands of CBSA. Needless to say I got fined and blacked list for 6 years.

You are a lying POS for spreading false rumors and ruining a business's reputation.

I spoke to the owner of Freeport about this story and what happened - here is really what happened - there was an off duty CBSA agent (heading to work) standing beside you when you got your boxes and he watched what you got and what you did with your boxes. He was getting his deliveries at the same time you were - these guys buy shit too.

He recovered the boxes and waited for you to do the right thing when you got tp the crossing - being the person you demonstrate yourself to be on this forum - you did not do the right thing.

Simply stated...you are a bonehead.

She should have sued your ass for defamation of character...but she is a nice person.

Grow up little boy.

You are a lying POS for spreading false rumors and ruining a business's reputation.

I spoke to the owner of Freeport about this story and what happened - here is really what happened - there was an off duty CBSA agent (heading to work) standing beside you when you got your boxes and he watched what you got and what you did with your boxes. He was getting his deliveries at the same time you were - these guys buy shit too.

He recovered the boxes and waited for you to do the right thing when you got tp the crossing - being the person you demonstrate yourself to be on this forum - you did not do the right thing.

Simply stated...you are a bonehead.

She should have sued your ass for defamation of character...but she is a nice person.

Grow up little boy.

It was 5 years ago deep retard, calm your tits

It was 5 years ago deep retard, calm your tits

Yeah maybe. Maybe 5 years ago but today anytime someone Goggles "Freeport Forwarding" this lie or misinformation comes up on top of the page. If this was your business or someone you cared about you may not be so quick to post such a pre-adolescent brainless comment.

"Calm your tits"...wow pretty impressive comeback...holy shit you told me huh.

Yeah maybe. Maybe 5 years ago but today anytime someone Goggles "Freeport Forwarding" this lie or misinformation comes up on top of the page. If this was your business or someone you cared about you may not be so quick to post such a pre-adolescent brainless comment.

"Calm your tits"...wow pretty impressive comeback...holy shit you told me huh.

If this was your business or someone you cared about you should have post this 5 years ago instead of 5 years later.

At least i'm quick. not you ....

Question about Pricing and taxes.

Une piece automobile neuve de valeur:

-573$ US
-711$ Canadien

Si je vais chercher ca chez freeport et ramene ca et declare aux douanes 573$ US avec la facture. Combien je peux mattendre a payer de plus aux douanes, taxes etc...?

-573$ US
-711$ Canadien

Si je vais chercher ca chez freeport et ramene ca et declare aux douanes 573$ US avec la facture. Combien je peux mattendre a payer de plus aux douanes, taxes etc...?
Pièce manufacturée où?

-573$ US
-711$ Canadien

Ça dépends elle est fabriquée ou ta pièces...
États-Unis/Mexique: pas de duty
Rajoute les taxes sur 711CAD.

Ailleurs dans le monde ça dépends.

Ça dépends elle est fabriquée ou ta pièces...
États-Unis/Mexique: pas de duty
Rajoute les taxes sur 711CAD.

Ailleurs dans le monde ça dépends.

Cest des tetes en aluminium. Cest une copie de tetes produite aux US. Mais je crois quelle sont faite en chine. Donc produit de la chine mais aux Etats-Unis.

Les taxes cest 15%?

Garages don't call to the border that you got tires installed, there are cameras taking like "50" HQ pictures of your car when you're crossing, all it takes is comparing the most common ones people try to BS about (wheels, tires, roof racks, lights, whatever) with the pictures taken moments before you rolled up to the window on your way back and done. People working there are highly experienced with the spot the difference game, just like the people doing the searches already seen every hiding place you can think of. Want to pretend to be an anti gov hero then lie if you want, the only person you're screwing is yourself so who cares if you get caught.

Cest des tetes en aluminium. Cest une copie de tetes produite aux US. Mais je crois quelle sont faite en chine. Donc produit de la chine mais aux Etats-Unis.

Les taxes cest 15%?
tu va payer les taxe de vente reguliere(15% oui) sur la conversion US-CAD au moment que tu transverse la frontiere (si le CAD$ baisse de 10% entre le moment que tu a payer et que tu passe au douane example.)
si fait ailleurs qu'au Canada, US, Mexique.....tu va payer une douanes (6% si je me souviens bien pour les produit automobile provenant de chine)

la douane peut aller jusqu'a 18% pour des produit de textile provenant de taiwan, 13% pour des produit de cuir(manteau) provenant de plusieurs payer, etc, etc, etc
Tu peut tout trouver ca sur le site des douanes canadienne, mais c'est crissement compliquer a trouver la bonne classification(meme les douaniers sont perdu des fois!)

Garages don't call to the border that you got tires installed, there are cameras taking like "50" HQ pictures of your car when you're crossing, all it takes is comparing the most common ones people try to BS about (wheels, tires, roof racks, lights, whatever) with the pictures taken moments before you rolled up to the window on your way back and done. People working there are highly experienced with the spot the difference game, just like the people doing the searches already seen every hiding place you can think of. Want to pretend to be an anti gov hero then lie if you want, the only person you're screwing is yourself so who cares if you get caught.
Quite sure what you say is BS.

They only take pictures when you get in, and they don't see them systematically when your not on the Canadian side.

I cross every weekend sometimes twice a weekend and spend 182 days in the states, I've never seen a agent look at incoming pictures of my vehicle.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Quite sure what you say is BS.

They only take pictures when you get in, and they don't see them systematically when your not on the Canadian side.

I cross every weekend sometimes twice a weekend and spend 182 days in the states, I've never seen a agent look at incoming pictures of my vehicle.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

pis meme s'ils prennent une photos, voir que systématiquement ils vont vérifier les différences, surtout en revenant de vacances avec la petite famille...

faut pas charier.

J'ai déjà répondu à un douanier que je ne savais pas combien de bière j'avais ramené, elle ma dit, je te donne une 2e chance, répond avec chiffre. J'ai dis a peu près. (javais pas compter, j,ai arrêté dans 5-6 micro-brasserie), elle ma fait une face du genre on va te fouiller, mais non. elle a dit c'est beau.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back