simple question

Is that the truth or just her version because if the guy would have a chance to tell you what he thinks you might actually run like hell. Two sides to a story.

I agree. I don't know the other side of the story cause I don't know the guy. But we have some friends in common and it's seem to be the same story she tells everyone.

But once again it's her story. Do you know some people that he talks to? Try to get his side or if it starts getting too much of a head ache already.....your sign is there.

I know couples that have had years of "not going well"... if you're not a hoe, you'll work at it!

lots of people stay in relationships that they have no business staying in. either they're too comfortable, or settling, or a bunch of other reasons. people get attracted to other people, or sometimes they need to meet someone else to realize that they need out. doesn't mean the girl's a hoe. many girls are hoes, but it's not definite.

if she's not actively soliciting other guys, that's a potential good sign.

forget the story. it's full of biases and twists if you get it from someone else. all that matters is her version, and whether or not you trust her. if you don't feel like you can, forget it.

Back