Jetta 2000 with Audi Suspension Parts

BORA BOY

Legacy Member
OK so I know many have used Audi TT bushings and I am convinced not to go Poly.

Is it possible to upgrade to Audi cast control arms and bushings from the stamped ones on the Jetta; if so what are the parts required, level of dificulty and cost associated with this type of swap.

I am due for a refresh in the spring so am looking at all options

Kit like this is interesting with a swaybar upgrade.

http://www.fcpeuro.com/products/audi-vw-suspension-control-arm-kit-front-8d0498998b

I would like to stiffen the suspension and was told that I could swap parts from the CupaR and TT; then someone said A4 parts fit but when I looked at them they were cast (much better than the Jetta stamped design) and can not see anything in the bently for cross reference.
If someone did the TT upgrade what parts can be subsituted (give part numbers) I also would like to upgrade the sway to VR6 23 mm or just the bushings. I need to do the end links as they hit the drive shaft.

No one have the TT part numbers and a good place to order them as I would like to have this on in the spring. A cross reference would be great then I can see what I have to do by reviewing the Bently Manual.

Take your mk4 control arms and have them welded at the seams. That should stiffen them and be cheaper than new ones.

Back