Lf: E46 m3

Romanowski

Hi guys!!

So after selling my E90 330i ive decided to move to an E46 m3!!

Here is what I am looking for

The must: hard top and manual

The prefered year : 2002-2003.5

My budget is under 17k.... plz dont start hating on the budget :D
I have been in the market since december of 2011 just getting a feel...so i know what the prices are!

I have seen CLEAN cars selling for 15-17k.
And i have seen 200,000km cars sell for 9k
I am willing to pay a FAIR price for the right car

Please let me know what you have!

Cheers!

I am not expecting to find a car with 90,000kms, and 10k worth of mods, 1 owner :)

But it is possible to get 130-175kms stock car maybe 2-3 owners.

In quebec it is a bit harder but ontario has a bunch or even the states like mentioned above

I am not expecting to find a car with 90,000kms, and 10k worth of mods, 1 owner :)

But it is possible to get 130-175kms stock car maybe 2-3 owners.

In quebec it is a bit harder but ontario has a bunch or even the states like mentioned above

You might actually find one, but chances are that you gonna end up in car with some shady background or beat up as fuck. Its like throwing the dice. Make sure to get a PPI at some knowledgeable place like VAG.

Just sold my beloved 2003 M3 convertible this week with 200,000 and ultra ultra clean with new wheels, new winter tires, most maintenance up to date, like new interior and a few mods for 13k and I sold the summers separately for more money...

It is possible, but you have to shop and have cash ready when you see the car. If it's in immaculate condition, it should be sold within 3-4 days.

Yaa i know :(

Is that why u sold urs?

I didn't really sold mine , i traded for two cars. I always had the regret that i went a bit far on cars, especially the purchase of a M3. I could keep 1 car i really love and sell the other so i can "go back" a bit , in the amount i spent. The car had 250 000KM but only required about 600$-700$ maintaining (bushings and some oils). The problem is when you want to mod it, it costs just so much. Most important upgrade parts has to be made for the m3, like coilovers (600-700$ at least for cheap brand) , mags (1000$ at least , from the states) , exhausts (1000$ at least if you dont want a riced muffler) , after you bought the mags, your tires will lose meat , 19" and 245 wide is really expensive. If you stay at 18" , they are not cheap either, because of the 245 wide. Then you had this little part and that little part that wasnt perfect .... then it'll cost some more $$$ to change that part. Its never ending list if you wanted a perfect e46 m3. Just wait and find one around 15000-16000$.

I didn't really sold mine , i traded for two cars. I always had the regret that i went a bit far on cars, especially the purchase of a M3. I could keep 1 car i really love and sell the other so i can "go back" a bit , in the amount i spent. The car had 250 000KM but only required about 600$-700$ maintaining (bushings and some oils). The problem is when you want to mod it, it costs just so much. Most important upgrade parts has to be made for the m3, like coilovers (600-700$ at least for cheap brand) , mags (1000$ at least , from the states) , exhausts (1000$ at least if you dont want a riced muffler) , after you bought the mags, your tires will lose meat , 19" and 245 wide is really expensive. If you stay at 18" , they are not cheap either, because of the 245 wide. Then you had this little part and that little part that wasnt perfect .... then it'll cost some more $$$ to change that part. Its never ending list if you wanted a perfect e46 m3. Just wait and find one around 15000-16000$.

Even at 15-16k, you'll have a very very very hard time finding a good condition one with under 200 000km on this side of the border...and even then, it'll need work.

The maintenance of an E46 under 17k will probably be too expensive for your budget. Whatever goes is several hundred bucks. And for a 10yr old car on these beat up roads, you know something has to go every once in a while.

Back