Lf: E46 m3

Kk well thanks for the input everyone :)

It's a buyer market on those e46 M3s. The few guys I know who tried to sell them for what they thought was market price waited, and waited, and waited. That guy in the classifieds with a 2002 $24.5k M3 will also wait a long time (it will probably sell for under $20k. If he is lucky). That's a lot of dough for a 10 year old car. And it's a very limited market. Some people think they are sitting on a pot of gold... ;-) Plenty of cars in the US... Not to mention the e46 M3 killer : the 335i, which is cheaper and newer.

tu ne peut pas conporter un char juste avec le hp. un 335 seras jamais un m3, on parle pas de la meme qualiter, esthtique et moteur( na, turbo) a 24 k le char est ultra news.. juste comme neuf. c ca que sa vaut. c cher mais c le prix! que le char aille 10 ou 50 ans, c' est l'offre et la demande. c tout

Je n'ai pas dis que le 335i était "meilleure" que la M3. Juste que ça lui faisait compétiton. Un chassis plus moderne et plus rigide. Un moteur avec un plus gros potentiel de puissance. Pour un usage routier, je prendrais une 335i. Pour un usage de piste, je prendrai tout sauf une M3 e46. Le moteur est bien, mais le reste ne suit pas. La M3 est donc dans une position où on peut acheter "autre chose" pour moins cher et avec un plus gros choix. ;-)

Personally...

On the track: prepped E46 M3 >> newer 335i

I totally agree. With the emphasis on "prepped". Lots of it, especially in the suspension department. Because out of the box, the e46 M3 understeers like a pig for track purpose. I test drove a dozen of them, in various stages of prep, and the only ones that I found nice to track were the ones that had lost weight and had good suspension work.

pauad-meme-generator-excuse-me-wtf-is-this-shit-3ae845_u18chan.jpg

etes vous toute une gagne de matantes?!? c est sur ca coute cher maintenir une e46 m3, meme ma mere est au courant de ca. achetez des corollas beiges automatiques a place. pis pour le OP, va aux etats, meme en ontario tu trouveras pas a ton prix, en bas de 15 000, c est sur tu te ramasses avec la pire chiasse qui a pas

Just sold my beloved 2003 M3 convertible this week with 200,000 and ultra ultra clean with new wheels, new winter tires, most maintenance up to date, like new interior and a few mods for 13k and I sold the summers separately for more money...

It is possible, but you have to shop and have cash ready when you see the car. If it's in immaculate condition, it should be sold within 3-4 days.

I think your car is back for sale... :(

I might be wrong but same colour combo, same mileage, smg?? Is it?

http://www.autotrader.ca/a/BMW/M/LAVAL/Quebec/19_6659268_/?showcpo=ShowCPO

Really? ;-)

"Aucun taxes a payer a la saaq vue que cest une 2003! Sauver pres de 2500$ en taxes comparer a un 2004!"

It's a buyer market on those e46 M3s. The few guys I know who tried to sell them for what they thought was market price waited, and waited, and waited. That guy in the classifieds with a 2002 $24.5k M3 will also wait a long time (it will probably sell for under $20k. If he is lucky). That's a lot of dough for a 10 year old car. And it's a very limited market. Some people think they are sitting on a pot of gold... ;-) Plenty of cars in the US... Not to mention the e46 M3 killer : the 335i, which is cheaper and newer.

Your price is way off. Maybe for a high mileage car, but I can tell you that you won't find a clean m3 for anywhere under 20k.

Back