Jailbreak out tomorrow for all devices

let_it_burn

www.evasi0n.com

All iDevices except apple TV 3 will be jailbroken on iOS 6.1 as of tomorrow! Make sure you update via itunes and not OTA, and turning off the passcode lock when jailbreaking.

inb4androidvsios

Unlock et jailbreak sont deux choses différentes! Donc les chances d'un unlock demain est ridiculement mince!

Everything working :) but can'T add new sources so can't download new things with cidya, don't know why

SRS question, what's the point of doing it? Other than going to install some apps from cydia... The controlled world that Apple feeds me is really adequate!

SRS question, what's the point of doing it? Other than going to install some apps from cydia... The controlled world that Apple feeds me is really adequate!

Honestly, for me... Ive done it since the original ipod touch. Back then, before the appstore was the only way to get games and tweaks.

Now though, since ive been doing it for so long, their are 'creature comforts' that i just cant live without. And yes, some are just little eye candy tweaks, but others save some time. I hate going into settings to turn on a little thing, with some tweaks all the common toggles can be put into the notification center. Their are many useful addons, but like i said, im just used to having it jailbroken, and pretty much stick with what i know in terms of tweaks. Im not too dxperimental anymore, i like what i have.

Back