SimCity

Don't party too early. I played the demo and even tho I was getting decent frames per seconds. It wasn't crazy high (90-120fps).

I've got an i7 3770K
16GB of DDR3 Ram
GTX 680 Superclocked

that's what I have. Do you really think anything over 60fps is necessary for this game? I mean... if you're getting 90-120fps... that's some pretty smooth shit lol.

I was really looking forward to this, but if the maps are all as small as what everybody is saying I'm not sure I'll be down

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. Thought I didn't get the beta access? Well turns out I had the email in my junk folder!!!! fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu I missed out on the fuckin beta and I had the fuckin code!

any way I can try a beta just to see if it actually runs on my computer? I have the day off and bored as fuck.

any way I can try a beta just to see if it actually runs on my computer? I have the day off and bored as fuck.

no.I tried claiming the beta code I got by email but its not working anymore :( it lets you get the beta but you can't install it since the beta is over.

When is the final release? Always loved sim city games. This one looks promising

5 mars 2013

et oui, pour 70$ selon moi, du fun en masse si tu aime ce type de jeux. Seul point faible en vue, grosseur de map comme deja dit. Sauf connecter 16 mini map ensemble pour les faire travailler ensemble va etre un challenge.

Congratulations! You have been selected to take part in an exclusive Closed Beta for SimCity, which will be available in stores and through Origin next week. In preparation for launch, we are stress testing our servers and could use your help. Unlike our previous Closed Betas which locked out certain content, you will be able to play the full game!

This Closed Beta will run from 5:00 PM (PST) to 9:00 PM (PST) on Wednesday, February 27. We have condensed the amount of time in this test to encourage as many players as possible to log in and push our servers as hard as possible. We will be sending you a unique redemption code that day which will grant you access to the Closed Beta. Don't miss this great opportunity to test and play the game. Thanks in advance for your help!

Sincerely,
Maxis

I'm gonna be giving away my code if someone wants it. I'm working tonight and I won't have time to play at all...

Back