Hey Broody I need your advice! (What makes a car a pussy magnet?)

HeadBanger

MR staff member
What kind of car is a pussy magnet?

Or what makes a car a pussy magnet?

This is kind of a joke but serious at the same time. Obviously everybody has opinions. But aside from exotics and classics, do you guys think a certain type of car would get a girls attention more than another?

Luxury cars and "cute" cars are pretty obvious choices. Audis, BMWs, MBs etc. Then you have stuff like Miatas and Minis because they're "cute".

What kind of car is a pussy magnet?

Or what makes a car a pussy magnet?

This is kind of a joke but serious at the same time. Obviously everybody has opinions. But aside from exotics and classics, do you guys think a certain type of car would get a girls attention more than another?

Luxury cars and "cute" cars are pretty obvious choices. Audis, BMWs, MBs etc. Then you have stuff like Miatas and Minis because they're "cute".

bitches dont actually care about the car. if it looks expensive and turns heads thats all that really matters.

you can have no personality and find gold digging whores with your fancy car, or you can have a great personality and find somebody who doesn't care what you drive because they like you and not what you own. people today love pretending to be somebody they're not, but that's all it is, pretending and it only gets you so far before the rabbit is out of the hole. don't buy a car to pretend, buy something you like and work on your approach and attitude.

It's not what car you drive, it's the size of the arm hanging out the window

women don't check your muscles out, other men at the gym do. as long as you're not scrawny or a fat fuck. even then, all that fucking matters is your ability to talk/approach.

on topic: 95% of bitches don't know and don't care. if you have a clean debadged anything with a soft ride and fake leather seats, they won't know it from a maybach.

Sry, what?

well, muscles don't do nothing, but being slightly better at approaching/talking to women is far more likely to get you pussy than a year of lifting 4x a week.

a fat dude with very little game will get more pussy than a buff guy with almost no game. the problem is men think women are like us, they aren't. the opposite is true for women. a borderline retarded woman who is very attractive will get all the dick she can handle. a fat chick who is amazing in every other way will get nothing from anyone who isn't a FA or fat himself.

70's Cadillac, suede/velvet/leopard skin interior, if hardtop must have discoball, ragtops not needed.... Hydros are a plus as well!

Get T-tops. Bitches love being 'mired through T-tops.

Or, you know, actually talk to em :p that occasionally works as well

forever-alone-dog-owner_o_190642.jpg

On a more serious note, none of my lady friends are into cars so I don't bring em to the meets. I tried it once back at JDM Mondays (original location, while I drove the Camry)... I had to take her shopping because she wouldn't stop bitching...
Le Sigh.

Back