The Ferrari Enzo WRC

I dont think this is how Enzo envisioned this ferrari to be used.

But wth, was entertaining to watch and the car wasnt damaged.

I think if Ferrari were to see the video they'd probably take his car away, lol. Iunno I find it stupid to do that with an Enzo, it's obvious watching this video that the Enzo was not at all designed to be driven like that. The car may not be damaged but it's definitely scratched and chipped after that.

est ce qu'il y a vraiment un char concu pour etre battu sortant de la manufacture ? est ce que on se prive pour sa ? serieusement quand l'argent n'est pas un un probleme pourquoi pas ? sa se répare des rock ship !

If I had an Enzo I'd drive it like that. What's the point of owning a car like that if you're not gonna beat on it without caring? If it breaks you can fix it, simple as that...

est ce qu'il y a vraiment un char concu pour etre battu sortant de la manufacture ? est ce que on se prive pour sa ? serieusement quand l'argent n'est pas un un probleme pourquoi pas ? sa se répare des rock ship !

STI/EVO. If money is no issue then by a car made for that. On the other side I enjoyed the video simply for the fact that no fucks were given and I can respect that.

attention whore with too much money.

sure a car is meant to be driven, but enzo was never meant to be driven in that way.

J'adore le video,, mais ça m'a fait une crotte au coeur de voir que C'est une Enzo.... Une 360 Modenna, une f430 une 348 peut-être

Je comprend que les gars peuvent faire ce qu'Ils veulent avec leur voitures mais moi aussi ca me fais mal de voir que le gars manque de "respect" sur cette voiture.
Ces une voiture de collection a édition disons pas mal limité, juste la liste de client qui ce font refusé chez Ferrari es impressionnante.

JE ne serais meme pas surpris que Ferrari lui demanderais sérieusement a reconsidéré sont choix si jamais il voulais une autre voiture d'execption chez Ferrari.
Bien sur il peut l'avoir acheté d'un autre client.

Awesome video and the Rolls Royce too!

But Enzo Ferrari did condone rallying on some level - the 288GTO was to be a Group B/Group S contender, and before that there was the 308 GTS Group 4.

Shitty video, there are better out there, but I can't find them ATM.

Driver is none other than Justin Bieber, err, sorry, Henri Toivonen.

A good vid of a GTB repro/rebuild, curtesy of that awesome shop, www.mat.fi

The mudflaps aren't for looks - they will be used at some point.

Faire faire un petit vidéo de ce genre, avec cest genre de shot, ca peut couter combien? Y a til des gens à montreal compétent dans ce domanie?

Back