Blue Jeans and Beers- Official Country thread

lawl

None of that is even close to country. Anything they play on country radio these days is just pathetic music for 15 year old redneck wannabees. Generic stupid lyrics, sellouts, pretty boys in V necks and cowboy hats. Turn on 96.5 and tell me if you last more than a minute without feeling sick to your stomach.

The only country even worth listening to is the new outlaw shit you'll never hear on the radio

but, I'll give you an A for effort.

I'll post some real country

And if you're going into fake country

You city folk need to step your country game up

i love all the generic country pop stuff.

This.

country pop music is most likely the only thing I listen to in summer... From dawn till dusk sitting by the lake, beer in hand. Big ass barbecues, eating what we fish. The place always filled up with a bunch of friends. Spending all evening in front of a bonfire, talking about life, girls, cars, etc. GOD I MISS SUMMER!

This.

country pop music is most likely the only thing I listen to in summer... From dawn till dusk sitting by the lake, beer in hand. Big ass barbecues, eating what we fish. The place always filled up with a bunch of friends. Spending all evening in front of a bonfire, talking about life, girls, cars, etc. GOD I MISS SUMMER!

Hnnngnghhngngngnfggng

I love you so much.

This.

You deserve to be banned for posting "Truck Yeah".

I grew up in the country and spend all of my summers there. Everybody who's actually from the country laughs their asses off at the new music, filled with autotune and rap influence.

You deserve to be banned for posting "Truck Yeah".

I grew up in the country and spend all of my summers there. Everybody who's actually from the country laughs their asses off at the new music, filled with autotune and rap influence.

Seriously, who gives a fuck about who laughs their asses off this and that... Do you really think this is gonna make me stop listening to music I like?

We get it, you don't like this kind of music. Now why don't you go and start your own thread about "real" country?

Seriously, who gives a fuck about who laughs their asses off this and that... Do you really think this is gonna make me stop listening to music I like?

We get it, you don't like this kind of music. Now why don't you go and start your own thread about "real" country?

The title of the thread says official country thread

That's fine, and of course, you're entitled to your own opinions and to listen to whatever you like, I'm not going to argue about that.

I just feel some sort of obligation to defend real country music when I see the shit that's being put out there these days. As somebody who lives what these guys are trying to sing about, I find it embarrassing that people from the country might for a second be associated with this kind of music.

That being said, I will now leave you guys to post whatever you want. :beer:

Back