FREE INSPECTIONS at AUTOBAR

diagnostic

Legacy Member
This week, from Feb. 18th to the 22nd, Autobar is offering free safety inspections, with a detailed quotation. There is ABSOLUTELY NO COST to the customer. This is a $72 value for FREE!!!!!!!

Take advantage of the off season for autobar, and get a winter checkup for your car NOW!!! to book your appointment for this week only, please call AUTOBAR, at 514-338-1001, or email at info@autobar.ca

thAutobarC12a-A03aT02a-Z_mdm.jpg

2405 Halpern
St Laurent, Que.
H4S1S3
514-338-1001

Cette semaine, du 18 au 22 février, Autobar offre gratuitement des inspections de sécurité, avec un devis détaillé. Il n'y a absolument aucun frais pour le client. Il s'agit d'une valeur de 72 $ pour GRATUIT!!!

Profitez de la basse saison pour Autobar, et obtenir un bilan d'hiver pour votre voiture MAINTENANT! prendre rendez-vous pour cette semaine seulement, s'il vous plaît appelez AUTOBAR, au 514-338-1001, ou par courriel à info@autobar.ca

Last edited:
geez im looking for a new truck this might be a good occasion to meet with a new garage and get an inspection !

my handbrake light keeps turning on and off in my beater, i checked my break fluid and it looks full, ill try n come by this week if I can get off work, ill give you guys a call, thanks

Acura et Honda font la même chose présentement, inspection gratuite dans tout les dealers.

These guys are the only guys that service my BMW 645ci, Escalade EXT, Porsche 911 turbo and all the vehicles i acquire at the auction. I only trust these guys to work on my car. Owen and staff have been nothing but honest with me and thats all one can ask for from a mechanic. You guys wont be disappointed with they're services. They're CAA recommended and even Tirerack has certified them as they're regional installer.

Acura et Honda font la même chose présentement, inspection gratuite dans tout les dealers.

Cool, ils faisaient la même promo y'a 2 ans peu après que j'avais acheté ma civic, j'avais été. J'y retournerai j'ai un bruit suspect venant de ma suspension arrière.
Je serais bien allé à Autobar mais j'ai pas une minute de libre cette semaine :(

Friendly guys, they did a detailed inspection.

My bad i have the 4 brake lines ripped !:yikes:

Back