Drivers stoned on marijuana test their driving skills

Who the fuck would smoke a full gram of reafer to themselves & hit the road??? Come on... I'd be goin' 60kph on the highway smiling & taking every offramp fiendin' for micky deez......

All depends on your tolerance. I know quite a few people that can smoke a 1g joint of OG and drive better than they would after 1 jack&coke.

Who the fuck would smoke a full gram of reafer to themselves & hit the road??? Come on... I'd be goin' 60kph on the highway smiling & taking every offramp fiendin' for micky deez......

I do and the funny thing is I drive better stoned since I'm less aggressive

I do and the funny thing is I drive better stoned since I'm less aggressive

I must agree with this...
Spliff+driving+other road users=courtesy level 31646146464919846546...
Road rage is simply impossible to achieve when u blaze...

I cant smoke and drive properly, I'm a super light weight when it comes to weed. Drunk as fuck, no problem.

Pffff...

I just watched "Flight" with Denzel Washington and the guy freaking landed a boeing upside down while on cocaine.

Pffff...

I just watched "Flight" with Denzel Washington and the guy freaking landed a boeing upside down while on cocaine.

Hahahahahahahahahaaaaa good one indeed!

Off-topic: is 'flight' a worth-while watch? Haven't seen it yet...

Differente substances donne different effet selon chacun d'entre nous et selon notre tolérence spécifique. Perso j'ai déja conduit apres avoir fumer un demi joint, c'est tres peu mais j'ai détester. Le pot me fait perdre la carte, je tombe fatiguer et je comprend plus rien a rien. Parcontre la tolérence que j'ai a l'alcool est tres tres haute. Je peut etre plus que 2 foit au dessus de la limite et ca parraitra jamais.

J’essaierais pas de conduire gelé je suis bien trop endormit et pas là. j'imagine qu'on vient plus habitué quand on en fume souvent, moi j'en prend rarement.

Back