What did you do to your VW/Audi today?

Je vais porter mon char au garage hier soir avec 1 mag d'hiver et un mag d'été dans la valise.

- 1 pois d'équilibrage est tombé quand j'ai enlevé la roue d'été. A re-balancer
- une roue d'hiver parce que j'ai stripper la tete d'un stud de roue qu'ils doivent réparer. Je demande qu'il mette mon 4e tire d'hiver, tant qu'à être la.

Je va dans le garage, paye et je check pour le fun si c'est ok

- J'ai encore un tire d'été sur mon char, je sais pas si le stud est changé
- Ma roue d'hiver est dans la valise dans un sac, balancé
- Ma roue d'été est pas balancée

Joie.
Ils m'ont arrangé ça direct. Maudite chance j'ai vérifié!

I love the look

622bf33f0e43c83a2243e2785c8e5ef3.jpg

65099f4811134dc1e5673d657181b4a6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally doing the DPF and EGR delete on the TDI once I get home from tour .. 1k for everything with a performance chip for some of that black coal .. suck on that Greta

The R32 had some front end rattle and some clicking from the steering rack, changed that as well as some new front struts and everything is back to normal

Le char est jamais parker dans la rue, je suis même pas certain si c'est vraiment un autre char, c'est vraiment weird sur la droite, on dirait de quoi qui s'est promener/frotter a cette endroit pis qui a continuer son chemin sur le devant du char. J'ai réussit a faire partir un brin en polissant à la main avec un scratch remover mais ça va prendre la polisseuse pour le reste, ça partira pas toute. oh well i guess.

Just got back from Toronto today. Car is hella dirty!
Where do you guys get your car washed in winter?

e078d6568a8de692ec440b05a92550cd.jpg

Unless you do it yourself, carefully, expect amazing swirls. I have a difficult time trusting anyone but myself or the detailer I've been going to for years to wash my R, especially in the winter.

If anything I just pressure wash (hot water) every few weeks and just do a full decon/clay in the spring to bring the gloss back (car is ceramic coated) and finish it off with a topper like hyperseal or reload.

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

Unless you do it yourself, carefully, expect amazing swirls. I have a difficult time trusting anyone but myself or the detailer I've been going to for years to wash my R, especially in the winter.

If anything I just pressure wash (hot water) every few weeks and just do a full decon/clay in the spring to bring the gloss back (car is ceramic coated) and finish it off with a topper like hyperseal or reload.

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

ya my car is ceramic coated also... i dont have access to my indoor condo garage till spring..

They work primarily out of our shop. Mark and Matt are fantastic. They handle all our shop detailing and take care of my cars as well
baa22b2dd5400df26f3ddd4ab813f355.jpg

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Back