What did you do to your VW/Audi today?

but why are you talking about a mazda 3 hahaha ? I don't get it . And no i'll run my shitty pontiac this winter.

Didnt you trade your vr6 for a mazda 3 from some kid? I think thats what I read a while ago when you were trying to get rid of VR6

Didnt you trade your vr6 for a mazda 3 from some kid? I think thats what I read a while ago when you were trying to get rid of VR6

Yeah was supposed to, but the dude never got back to me. I ended up selling it for 2700$ and i'm now driving a 2005 automashit base pontiac grand prix.

Tu pense qu'un vr 2.8 buvais du gaz attend de voir le 3.2 lol

SHHHHHHH dont tell him. You might make him buy a honda.

Honettement, le 2.5 boit pas beaucoup de gaz quand tu la compare a d'autre moteur de VW... 2.8 vr6, 3.2vr6, 4.0W8, 6.0W12 lolll

You're right though alot of work needed!

I wonder if I do it myself if I could cut it down to 5-8k.

Sexy car but just time consuming as a project
Just looking at the blown airbags scares me.. i wonder how much they cost each..

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Hey VW guys, is the e brake assembly on the caliper or inside the disc brake on a mk4 Jetta?

If it's on the caliper What are your advices to save some time on winding the piston back in?

I'm helping a friend this week end with his mk4 jetta and wanna make sure things go smoothly.

^it's on the caliper

Any standard rear caliper piston rewind kit should work fine... That's if they are not seized, which is a possibility to consider

it is a possibility to consider, if it's the case, we'll change them

would this work?

http://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/disc-brake-piston-tool-3-8-in-0252013p.html

Could buy this: http://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/oem-disc-brake-tool-11-pcs-1250001p.html

but honestly, I don't feel like paying 80$ to help a friend out... All my cars have the the ebrake system inside the disc... :(

You could get away with the block thingy on the 3/8 ratchet, i've done it before and it works not bad, but not great. I had to open the bleeders to get the piston to go back in

I have since bought the proper kit for like 30$ at princess auto in ottawa

yeah I guess for a one shot deal, I can get away with the block.

I need to have it by saturday, this is my main issue actually...

Thanks man

I payed 60$ for the proper caliper tool kit...chances are the calipers are seized...

Anyways installed mk6 gti skirts on my wagon yesterday just to give it a different look..
e5ef11eb6b302313505ecbce1944ee14.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Back