What did you do to your VW/Audi today?

Teazer.
Numbers to follow later on.

r8y24n.jpg

My SPC adjustable control arms ball joints are fuked. (bought from USP motorsports nov13, 2013)
Doing a core change (warranty)

Me too but not the ball joint the other bushing are shot ! Ive put 10k on them on nice BC roads.. they're fucking garbage. Ive replaced them with sterns and ordered a rebuild kit for the re-sale

Also got the car back from the shop today with the JHM kit installed, the car is a beast ! :run:

can't wait for the weekend to drive it more

Me too but not the ball joint the other bushing are shot ! Ive put 10k on them on nice BC roads.. they're fucking garbage. Ive replaced them with sterns and ordered a rebuild kit for the re-sale

Also got the car back from the shop today with the JHM kit installed, the car is a beast ! :run:

can't wait for the weekend to drive it more

-stern heard bushings go for most, but good luck! bc roads are nice.
lucky. mine comes back tomorrow! fully tuned and everything working 100%.

-got a new glove box from genuine audi parts. mine kinda broke completely... even with metal hinges haha! metal snapped.
will reinforce new one with thicker metal hinges before installing.

ka2vrp.jpg

20g04nt.jpg

SHE'Z BAK! So smooth, quick, and fun!
FINALLY my project will be done.
last step is to get on the dyno and get the numbers!

1zx0bpg.jpg

^ I need to do the clean corner mod sooooo bad. Do you know anybody that can do it ? I know its not that hard I just don't have the time a patience :boaring:

^ I need to do the clean corner mod sooooo bad. Do you know anybody that can do it ? I know its not that hard I just don't have the time a patience :boaring:

Take a small ride to Montreal, I'll do it :p

Started driving it as much as possible since i got it back on the road last week. Waiting to get my second ecu back with the tune in it then im probably going to take it to dyno.

Bte i was at julep yesterday, nice weather, not cold, was only 5 cars :/

You do clear corner on b7 axis muxh do you want lol.

If you have a garage, source the clear caps and I can install them and do the black housing at the same time if you want.

Edit : I can get the clear caps if you cant.

Logged the Audib7 with Kubus (tune not complete)

suly1.jpg

suly2.jpg

+
On another note touched up my winterz

Before

2449mw8.jpg

After

2djz4hi.jpg

Back