What did you do to your VW/Audi today?

Its crazy how cheap they are. Idk why more ppl dont drive them.
Because they are fucking pain with their rusted floor, specific body parts and panel. And obviously they are coiffeuse car.

But I had one. I liked it. I want another one. I'm a mk3 lover. I had the same exact same fun in my mk3's vs my mk6 R.

sent from your mom's bed.

Did you get it directly from jhm6 how much was the shipping?

btw thanks to kick me out for the 4th time of the club... i never post anything, but times to times i check the parts on sale...

yea from jhm, wasn't cheap with usd lel,

I DIDNT DO IT THIS TIME!!! its auto or something no jk.
msg me on here or fb!

anyone with a wagon can help me bring my headliner to a shop to get touched up next wekk .. shout me a PM ill send you rubles for you hard work thanks

started to take apart the mk4 interior to swap in the GLI ... retouched some of the pillars with Lepage glue and only the headliner is a bitch to do might just send it to automobilia and save myself time

He doesnt have the right headliner color unfortunatly, oem is Anthracite/Charcoal 9002 and all headliner suppliers changed it and its now too dark for vw/audi applications...I ordered samples from everyone trying to find one that matches and ended up going with the black Tony had in stock.

He doesnt have the right headliner color unfortunatly, oem is Anthracite/Charcoal 9002 and all headliner suppliers changed it and its now too dark for vw/audi applications...I ordered samples from everyone trying to find one that matches and ended up going with the black Tony had in stock.

i just need it re-glued where its sagging i did all of my pillars but the headliner i dont want to mess it up .. sucks that he doesnt have the OEM color no more .. might look in the states and order it if they have

thanks

i just need it re-glued where its sagging i did all of my pillars but the headliner i dont want to mess it up .. sucks that he doesnt have the OEM color no more .. might look in the states and order it if they have

thanks

I ordered samples from everywhere, nothing matches. If you find a match please let me know.

when i wrap my interior of the gli i bought the fabric at fabricville. it was the closest i could fine.

took a sweet shot at 7:30am, with sum scattered flurriez

2vxlnbm.jpg

Started noticing it more this year since it's been colder more often than last... having some issues with cold start on A3 3.2. When it's very cold out (-15C and below), car seems to want to stall but catches itself when starting. Revs would go to 200rpm for a second or two before going back up to 800rpm. Once at 800rpm, it's stable, no bouncing around, doesn't shake, no misfires or codes. No issues when car is warm or outdoor temperature is warmer. Showed mechanic and thinks it maybe engine coolant temperature sensor getting wrong info causing wrong air/fluel mix at statup. Cheap fix if it is indeed the issue. Wonder what else can be. Pump primes, new battery, maybe MAF suggested by Lunch Box. Dirty injectors (only use Vpower all the time). Posted link on youtube:

Started noticing it more this year since it's been colder more often than last... having some issues with cold start on A3 3.2. When it's very cold out (-15C and below), car seems to want to stall but catches itself when starting. Revs would go to 200rpm for a second or two before going back up to 800rpm. Once at 800rpm, it's stable, no bouncing around, doesn't shake, no misfires or codes. No issues when car is warm or outdoor temperature is warmer. Showed mechanic and thinks it maybe engine coolant temperature sensor getting wrong info causing wrong air/fluel mix at statup. Cheap fix if it is indeed the issue. Wonder what else can be. Pump primes, new battery, maybe MAF suggested by Lunch Box. Dirty injectors (only use Vpower all the time). Posted link on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jpzg86ravYQ

i would start by cleaning the maf sensor.

Received my rare Projektzwo P1 mirrors straight from germany today. Brand new kit never used or installed 🙊
804b0a5242a7c899fdd4985462ef6d57.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Got two random code this evening while I was letting the car warm up cleared them and the car drove fine after that all the way home and in the snow session.

Any clue what does mean or what I should look for?

7c7e9c668e974f4c602edc36be297905.jpg

ae3f09ff63aaf874ebfddcbb8253ea0a.jpg

sent from your mom's bed.

Back