What did you do to your VW/Audi today?

hey les dudes, j'etais dans mon beater (Golf Wagon 2010 2.5 Auto.) ce matin, et en embarquant sur l'autoroute il a bucker sur un esti de temps quand j'ai écraser, et le RPM ne montais pas plus haut que 3000 mais en buckan. J'ai ralentie a genre 50km/h sur l'accotement et tout est revenue normal. Aucun check engine

il pleuvait beaucoup et j'ai p-e passer dans une bonne flaque, est-ce que ça peut être du filage ou même un coil qui s'en retourne? ( j'ai eu un check engine provenant a 99% sur d'un coil, il y a quelques semaine et a disparue )

ouais c'est toujours un coil ou le maf sur les vw ( le 2.5 a un maf ou un map? ) .

Check les coils avec un multimètre. Mais normalement un missfire code.

I can run a hybrid on this since it has the extra oil level sensor at the bottom of the pan.

As for ski plates ive had one on my black car for 100k km with no issues...god knows ive "sent it" on same nasty things...anything from ciment blocks to big metal straps never had a bending issue..ran it 1.5summers with normal pan and 1.5 summers with hybrid and raised engine/subframe and a bit lower. Never ever broke a pan 🤷*♂️...come to think of it ive only broke a pan once on my cars before and it was on my first ever mk4 in 2011 and it wasnt even lowered hahaha//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180112/0f469a66e8fc6f7c98a9604ca271cd19.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk
Broke a frightening total of 8 pans back in my mk3 alh tdi. That 4 door golf was much fun though!

Envoyé de mon SM-T700 en utilisant Tapatalk

Broke a frightening total of 8 pans back in my mk3 alh tdi. That 4 door golf was much fun though!

Envoyé de mon SM-T700 en utilisant Tapatalk
Mk3 alh?? U mean ahu right? Or was it swapped alh from a mk4?

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Paint Protection Film on front of car. You can clearly see how the snow/ice doesnt stick. Im really happy with the outcome:

268226799671f9af4fd7ec9cff0a2c20.jpg

Which product you looking at?

Ceramic Pro i think the guy uses. Suppsoed to be the best.
But i heard other brands are good too. There are so many out there. Every detailer uses different products.

I got some pricing and i decided who i will go with.

i finally found a pair of GTI/GLI headlights for the TDI .. only 300$ woot woot [

ATTACH=CONFIG]31670[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• IMG_1191.jpg
    IMG_1191.jpg
    184 KB · Views: 99
Bought these but not sure if I'm gonna rock them on the R this summer.

Probably be interrested in some black 19" wheels.

2018-01-16 19.56.35.jpg

i finally found a pair of GTI/GLI headlights for the TDI .. only 300$ woot woot [

ATTACH=CONFIG]31670[/ATTACH]

Did they come with the two oem HID ignitor?
Or was this the set were the guy only had one ?

And i believe you’ll need a highline cecm and to repin the plugs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did they come with the two oem HID ignitor?
Or was this the set were the guy only had one ?

And i believe you’ll need a highline cecm and to repin the plugs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

only thing needed is the adapter and im good to go =) .. he had it on his TDI also and he ran them like that with no problems

Back