What did you do to your VW/Audi today?

Scottie road testing it as his daily, but all is good so far = 0 problems. SHould have it back super duper (((s00n)))

29ysi6v.jpg

Drove the mk3 all day today. Had a ton of fun! Until my temp gauge shot up and steam started coming from the grill. Pulled over and popped the hood to find my engine covered in coolant.

I think this is it for the mk3.. :(

Took some pics of the Bora today...still havent gone thru them soo here is one i tookwith my phone
8b1ac008eb7b1dea3353aa2d9d22b877.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Drove the mk3 all day today. Had a ton of fun! Until my temp gauge shot up and steam started coming from the grill. Pulled over and popped the hood to find my engine covered in coolant.

I think this is it for the mk3.. :(

You had lot of fun with a busted auto 2.0L ?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO ! You don,t need much to be happy do you ? :p

But in hia defense i once was lowned a mk3.5 cabrio 2.0auto when i blew the trans on my first golf...i had a blast with it...but it also mostly had to do with driving around with a convertible and yelling shit to people and doing smokey burnouts with it 😅

I had fun in my mk3s. I still miss having one.
I owned a mk3 too..for exactly 1 week...was terrible but a great donor car for my mk2...complete with sprayfoam and plastic boarded floors and paint brushed paint job
Oh and the obvious monster energy rally wheels and monster energy painted shocks on cut springs
c4f2412d3034c3fa4615cb42456a5cbc.jpg

You had lot of fun with a busted auto 2.0L ?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO ! You don,t need much to be happy do you ? :p

Its my first car!! its just a completely different driving feel from modern cars (mostly because power steering was blown, shocks were finished, tires were balled and squealed at any turn at any speed. it had an empty cat and reeked of gasoline. Also it was fun seeing people driving behind me choke on my fumes :laugh:

Sotam should know a thing or two about that since he loves choking people with his diesel fumes.

fuck now that i think of it i literally drove my car to the ground.

Owns a 2.0 auto golf and a 2.5 mk6 golf...what did you expect 

Hey! My 5 cylinder engine has more character than that POS 2.0T!

Last edited:
I think we should do a MR meet somewhere up north in the winter and use his MK3 as a bonfire to keep us warm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back