What did you do to your VW/Audi today?

Picked up some new wheels today, fit tested front and rear, going to need 3mm spacer so the front clears the calipers. Had to go with a staggered setup because of the offset available, OEM wheels have a high offset of 52. Setup is Matte Black 19 x 8.5 ET 42, 19 x 9.5 ET 47

Last edited:
Picked up some new wheels today, fit tested front and rear, going to need 3mm spacer so the front clears the calipers. Had to go with a staggered setup because of the offset available, OEM wheels have a high offset of 52. Setup is Matte Black 19 x 8.5 ET 42, 19 x 9.5 ET 47

[url]https://farm1.staticflickr.com/800/40013159535_8a0af94fb5_k.jpg[/url]
[url]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4788/40906917241_b222c46033_k.jpg[/url]
Nice choice of wheels, if seen those in person and they look awesome.

Sent from my G3223 using Tapatalk

Thanks you, same wheel that i drove to Barrie but had no luck with the rear wheels, those were black with machined face, these are my first all black wheel setup. Had to order tuner bolts for them as well the bolts hole opening is smaller than the OEM one so no room for the socket.

Thanks you, same wheel that i drove to Barrie but had no luck with the rear wheels, those were black with machined face, these are my first all black wheel setup. Had to order tuner bolts for them as well the bolts hole opening is smaller than the OEM one so no room for the socket.
Not only that. The seat of the mag is different vs oem. Your oem wheels are ballseat while the Rohana are tapered seat.

Sent from my G3223 using Tapatalk

Soo this weekend I freshened up my alternator. Even though its mostly hidden on a ALH engine...i couldnt bring myself to put it back in the way it was...dont have a before pic but you can see that it was very dirtywhen i opened it...was filled with leaves and other crap.
Pretty happy for it beeing my first time ever taking and alternator fully appart. Was cool to see how everything is.//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180108/c6a63ff2fb8aa6ba2f4cf7c82ee61619.jpg//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180108/27216baa84e6be0cb82c2b30063a6c1f.jpg//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180108/42115f04c698daaccf027da53415c92c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Any update with the engine/bay tuck and refresh?

Installed my brand new BBS Ch

Sorry for the poor quality pic (will take some more with my camera)

BBS Ch 009
19"
Et35
Maxxis 225/35/19

I really like how the car is sitting now.
No more spacers needed it is pretty flush.

Resized_20180319_190626.jpeg

je savais meme pas que ca se faisait dans le +35,

les miens sont 19x8 +50

Beau résultat en tout cas, ca fit comme un gant!

je vais regarder, je l'ai regardé il y a une coupe de semaines, mais je me souviens deja plus c'est quoi le numero

Any update with the engine/bay tuck and refresh?
I dont remember what was my last update. But engine us basically done..I just need to go pickup my new EGT gauge and intake Manifold.

Planning on removing my current suspension and also the front fenders off the Jetta this week in preparation to work on the bay and wiring.

I also need to remove the dashboard yo make things easier (putting the r32 dash in anyways).

Im still waiting for it to be a bit warmer outside so I can start washing the engine bay.

On a side Note I need a new powersteering high pressure line since they always fail...mine is crusty and started sweating around the crimped connections...that Line is 225$+tx at the dealer..i might take it to a hydraulic shop and have them redo it with braided line instead...well see
9cebee2c90fd66163e9b8efa40dfc0a0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

Did the exhaust flap mod today, disconnected the vacuum line at the flap, inserted a machine screw into the vac line and installed an OEM style clamp.

just need a 1/8" vac line plug to keep dirt out of the valve to finish off the mod. :D Sounds great!

Back