What did you do to your VW/Audi today?

Quelqu'un sait s'il y a une date de manufacture inscrite sur les amortisseurs OEM? Je connais pas l'historique de l'auto et je sais pas si les amortisseurs ont déjà été changés...

Quelqu'un sait s'il y a une date de manufacture inscrite sur les amortisseurs OEM? Je connais pas l'historique de l'auto et je sais pas si les amortisseurs ont déjà été changés...
Y dois en avoir un mais surment qu'il est partit avec le temps. Mais un build date ça veux pas dire grand chose.

Sent from my G3223 using Tapatalk

Un fils de pute a cassé une bouteille de bière sur la voiture de mon frère pendant qu'il était au resto.

6cnwGqM.jpg

Guys, is a pair of 4.5in akrapovic tips too aggressive for an mk6? I was gonna get 3in but a set of 4.5in just popped up for sale and its dirt cheap....

Guys, is a pair of 4.5in akrapovic tips too aggressive for an mk6? I was gonna get 3in but a set of 4.5in just popped up for sale and its dirt cheap....

They arent really 4.5”

4.5” is with the “ carbon” outer piece

Stay with 4” it wont look excessive
Check vibrant performance or magnaflow they sell some ( i have magnaflow tips on my R32 but they Re a bit pricey for what they are)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the guy is selling them for 100$ for the pair so im guessing they are copies.

You really think they are replicas? Even the box seems legit... As for the size. I really wanted 3in to be safe but they other guy wont go lower than 150$ where as this dude is letting them go at 80 which is a steal IF they are real. and ok if they are high quality reps.

l'attache de mon key fob pour le trousseau de clé a brisé.

Que me suggérez vous pour arranger ca? Je veux le garder sur un trousseau, sinon je vais la perdre...

La partie du bas sur la photo
keyfob-02.jpg

You can buy just the outer case and transfer the circuit board/key with immobilizer into the new outer case. Got mine off eBay for my MK5 just need to make sure it had the button function you need.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back