What did you do to your VW/Audi today?

First wash of the season finally!!! Also i want a Porsche now

125klck.png

2u41smt.jpg

C'est tu moi ou a chaqie été tu repost les même pics ? A moins que tu prenne2 le temps de mettre le tag brazzers a chaque fois hehe :p

C'est tu moi ou a chaqie été tu repost les même pics ? A moins que tu prenne2 le temps de mettre le tag brazzers a chaque fois hehe :p
HAHAHAHA YES aumoin shui pas le seul qui remarque sa hahahahaha..

Installed my engine spacers yesterday..was easier than i expected and didnt need to modify my intercooler piping thankfully..

Started relocating my powersteering reservoir under the frame rail..need to finish making the new mounting brackets and get hose.
After that ill be deleting the coolant bowl and installing my moroso filler i got.
I really want to put the battery in the trunk but in the same time im too lazy..well see..

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

HAHAHAHA YES aumoin shui pas le seul qui remarque sa hahahahaha..

Installed my engine spacers yesterday..was easier than i expected and didnt need to modify my intercooler piping thankfully..

Started relocating my powersteering reservoir under the frame rail..need to finish making the new mounting brackets and get hose.
After that ill be deleting the coolant bowl and installing my moroso filler i got.
I really want to put the battery in the trunk but in the same time im too lazy..well see..

Spring cleaning the engine bay are we :p

Spring cleaning the engine bay are we :p
Yeah well i have no choice for the powersteering reservoir...when you put the engine spacers you cant really bolt it back with thr factory mount..soo instead of making a new mount ill relocate it while im at it...and for the coolant bowl I was planning on doing it for a while..passenger side will only have the a/c lines, some wiring and the diesel filter..driver side still has everything...ill eventually do the rest

Well ScHyZo put me onto a guy in Ottawa parting out a 92 Corrado, got a Neuspeed strut bar off him. Pick it up tonight going to take a look at the ABS brakes on mine I know it missing some odd and ends. Be a good time to get what I need of him. Oh and he gave me the rubber trim for the sunroof headliner.

Well ScHyZo put me onto a guy in Ottawa parting out a 92 Corrado, got a Neuspeed strut bar off him. Pick it up tonight going to take a look at the ABS brakes on mine I know it missing some odd and ends. Be a good time to get what I need of him. Oh and he gave me the rubber trim for the sunroof headliner.
Pleasure to help out!

Sent from my XT1563 using Tapatalk

you guys going to Julep this tuesday?? supposed to be nice and with the Habs out of the playoffs we can all enjoy some julep juice and poutine

No can't do, might car look like shit and it's going back to the body shop.

J'ai pas eu le temps de mettre une pic avec mes BBS. Perso j'adoooore le résultat et sa sort de 17mm de plus que OEM, donc plus besoin de spacer pour un look flush.

ah pis coilover mercredi!

I got a guy from vortex who is sending me two front springs for my coils. Should get them sometime next week.
a92cbcf0c83c7f1b5460679833d1962e.jpg

8a59d97a34c2061cbdafc111fe1a8404.jpg

I have a 42dd spacer on my 1.8T beater car.... It has a catless 3 inch downpipe, no CEL since I installed it

Apparently you can use 2 spark plug anti foulers (google it) and it is just as effective and way cheaper

I have a 42dd spacer on my 1.8T beater car.... It has a catless 3 inch downpipe, no CEL since I installed it

Apparently you can use 2 spark plug anti foulers (google it) and it is just as effective and way cheaper
Yeah I saw the plug fouler but have also read that it doesn't but the o2 on the right angle (hit the tunnel).

Did you bought the 42dd locally or straight from them?

oui, parce-que j'ai travaille pour brazzers aussi...
juste pour toi lel
fa0sgk.jpg

you guys going to Julep this tuesday?? supposed to be nice and with the Habs out of the playoffs we can all enjoy some julep juice and poutine
ppl still do tht regularly lel, i barely even have time to wash my rs4

Last edited:
Back