What did you do to your VW/Audi today?

Genuine Red and gold BBS center caps are more then 250$ CAD for a set.

I wanted to buy some back when i had my CK’s
But couldn’t justify spending that much for center caps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

did not know the red ones were so expensive, i bought black/carbon fiber ones. But really I'm saying this on top of my head, I don't remember how much i paid for them.

Yeah they are very expensive for what they are.
I had a quote from Unix two years back and they wanted 300$ a set

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

d'apres moi ya pas vraiment été volé, ils s'échange des inside. J'etais à veille de leur dire de se prendre une chambre avec leur inside que personne comprends :p

So going to give up on the bags for the wagon since i still have parts missing for the kit and can still sell the bags for double what i have into them.

My current ST coilover suspension is very worn and the fronts have been leaking for a while now...but with the 18 in the summer the ride is totally trash.

Found a set of Bilstein sport B8 bigshaft shocks for sale with less than 10k on them the seller said(look like new i bet they barely gave 5k..payed 275$ for the set of shocks and picked up a brand new set of newspeed springs i found on kijiji for 140$..just waiting to get the 2 front shock dust boots i ordered from summit racing and ill be putting these on the wagon right after.

Really happy with my find, i know @kill-P has the same shocks and his car drives like a dream
c43609e198302926d6df7c1c91380762.jpg
c3725aba61131b61408938f3f938736e.jpg

As for the Jetta, Engine is physically back in and all the wiring to the ecu/raintray area is mostly complete..need to pass the wires to the engine and extend whatever needs to be extended.

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

Back