What did you do to your VW/Audi today?

The nt05 I got for th wagon (225/35/19 also) came out at 575 taxes included (and we have a lot here) for all 4 once I received the mailin rebate!

They seem to have good deals on nittos, I couldn't find anything in a major brand here that would cost less than 850tx in (I think the cheapest I found was Dunlop)

Wow that was an awesome price on the Nitto's got a friend in the tire industries, he's the one that recommend Nitto to me two years ago. Great value for the price.

in this case, ordered them on discounttiredirect.com, they really had an awsome deal on them, was definitly worth it going to pick them up at the border! Their customer service is top notch and shipping is free in the states

Finally got the new wheel on:
[url]https://farm1.staticflickr.com/893/39609051320_51c4a1f561_k.jpg[/url]
[url]https://farm1.staticflickr.com/902/40703515734_d76d2acd99_k.jpg[/url]
I did pick-up the Nitto Invo 225/35/19 from Pneu Performance in the Metropolitain Flea Market for $153.00 a tire for the front.

Got the 2010 Golf flashed with UM night and day compared to the Integrated Engineering tune. Really pleased with the performance and David at Stancedub was very pleasant and knowledgeable. Pri was that you that I met briefly and shook hands when I was talking with David, if it was nice meeting you and sorry that we couldn't chat. I'll be back to get the TT flashed, never been in an R would love if you to took me out for a spin.:D

Ya that was me... I was running to the back to get some paper work. I work for the company in the front of Daves bulding. Next time you come, it may be a little less busy for us, so ill have time to chat for a for a few mins! And, yes... u can take my car out for a spin!

That GTI looks great. I would be afraid to drive it anywhere

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

probably because is has 35k km on it according to the add and still on the original tires. the early ones are impossible to find in this condition anymore..

needs height fine tuning next wek, waiting for the suspension to settle a little bit.

2865d09fcb9c1b6ee7d90d69f2853096.jpg
fb358e69e675d11f1fee6d3c39d15f8a.jpg
a18836d39180215b91bf50c024f253c3.jpg

So pulled a bone head with the new tires on the Audi *banghead*, completely forgot about the all wheel drive. The Nitto that I'd purchase end up with 1" diameter differential to the rear wheel, the car was trying to compensate for the difference in wheel speed, so putting the original Continental tires back on the front. Going to replace the one with the bend sidewall belt.

Can believe I overlooked this :wtfsick:

Back