What did you do to your VW/Audi today?

oh ok ahaha. well if its the balc vw cap on the end of the trans is a easy/fast job anyways..was just curious

So it isnt the gasket? My dad's Bday is coming up and im starting to suspect hes trying to guilt trip me into getting him a nice ass gift lol.

Strasse is doing the swap, they gonna diagnose it after.
Also there is a conspiracy going around on how JHM Tune stage1 causes blown motors. But who knows.

http://www.audizine.com/forum/showt...your-JHM-Tune?highlight=jhm+tune+blown+engine

http://www.audizine.com/forum/showthread.php/685825-JHM-TUNE-Blown-RS4-Motor

It happened just like that ? Car was running good and then poof ?
You could say, happened after track day, but car was having trouble since day like hesitant start ups, bouncing rpm's sometimes. Other than that it was pretty solid and one of the better good condition rs4's

4.2 fun.
I know 4 owners of s4/rs4 with 4.2, 3 of them have a new engine, 1 got a timing chain/tensionner done @115k km.
My cousin's working at audi dealer, and he said that it's not that ''rare''. But He sees few 4.2 with 150k km and more on the stock engine. maintenance and no-pushing(boring) is the key.
Happened at exactly 180 008 for me haha

Thats rough :/ But at least you can add an R8 block to the list of car mods you have lol.
Haha yea but my gf's bank account ain't happy..JOKE yea obv we both aren't thrilled about it

Aren't RS4 basicly R8 block?
R8 block stronger. Moar metal components etc.

Last edited:
mine's a vga from the state too 246xxx miles on the body. Front clip is originally white, the middles part is silver and the trunk is black lmao

Hahaha still in better than 90% of old Qc beaters on the road tho :laugh:

Mine isn't multicolored, just 50 shades of red.

Had a clunk coming from the front drivers side going over bumps for the last two days, turned out to be the Whiteline end link that I had install late last fall. Guess I didn't torque it properly*banghead*

Whats wrong with the R? Its a perfect daily! 4 doors, all wheel drive, two litter engine that's good on gas. Its great! With that said, Nice wagon!

40k$ on a golf= i'm going to care to much and do the same thing as do with my mk4 r32: leave it at home. Might as well keep my mk4 r in the garage and drive a 25k$ wagon that I will treat like a real beater... hehe

Got the roof wrapped and a partially wrapped of the rear valance by Wrap MTL. Went with metallic black can see it very well in the photos

Shot from Eurokracy
37e369a0d5abd18608131c4f3d6c688b.jpg
e05fc4780e77a532943f5fbb498a6c2b.jpg

Very very cool! Look forward to seeing you guys! I'll be going to the meet today for sure.

Sotam. Which car you taking?
The jetta..fixed my clutch bleeding issue finally yesterday...gave it a good wash aswell, need to install my spare gli lip since i sold my old one to a guy at eurokracy..
cdeebb09c1027b7c4d31a2474b6bf9ad.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Back