What did you do to your VW/Audi today?

Thanks! I sent them a message. I might go there tomorrow.

No problem,
Call them or message them on facebook they reply fast. Thats what i did when they had a audi TT with parts i needed.

Fast and easy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Alternator took a shit on me in traffic this yesterday morning.

Got it replaced and its all good now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Picked up some wheels today:

d9ec0fde7d12cab7324a9ee7c70d5a7d.jpg

got my BC coilovers yesterday. picked them up at Freeport.

basically saved 500$ since these were used (with the specs i want) and only had 2000miles on them from VA state. they look like new , really happy that i waited all winter to get these.

will probably be removing my old setup and selling it soon.

J'ai hésité à acheter des BC pour mon sportwagen, tu me diras ce que tu en pense!

I'd be interested of your impression of the BC coilover as well need to replace the ones on the MK3.

Picked up tires at Freeport for the wagon and for a friend. 8 tires no problem in the wagon
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180316/068cef8b2f9110cf762d219afc0f5f66.jpg

Which model of Hankook? You guy travel to Freeport to pick shipments in the US? Is that the closest city that have a US address service (or just a get away for few days). On the Ontario New York state border there's a UPS store and a service called Kinek which would only be two hour drive return from Montreal. I can send more info your way if you guys are interested. Once you cross the border in Cornwall it's a 3 minute drive to UPS store in Akwesasne and a 15 minute drive to Kinek in Massena.

Last edited:
J’ai fais installe mon kit de springs de vw (DG) chez momentum motorsport! Service A+++++. Ride de R8 en prime!

Petite drop, ca devrait baisser encore un peu!

f5f1cb1ca89c40f6dbdb606a32a10110.jpg

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

I'd be interested of your impression of the BC coilover as well need to replace the ones on the MK3.

Which model of Hankook? You guy travel to Freeport to pick shipments in the US? Is that the closest city that have a US address service (or just a get away for few days). On the Ontario New York state border there's a UPS store and a service called Kinek which would only be two hour drive return from Montreal. I can send more info your way if you guys are interested. Once you cross the border in Cornwall it's a 3 minute drive to UPS store in Akwesasne and a 15 minute drive to Kinek in Massena.
Once you cross border, Freeport is like 500m, it's about 45min from home, really not that far. I left work (Montreal around Jacques Cartier bridge) to go directly and it took me 1h including customs to make it to Freeport!

The tires are Hankook v2 concept, they are for my friend's A3 3.2. mine are the nitto nt555 :)

Back