What did you do to your VW/Audi today?

Maybe if the parking lot was full of euro cars we wouldnt have this problem...back in the day it would be packed...now its just a bunch of kids that build their car with their moms wallet for instagram and never attend any meets.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Hahaha fair enough. You said you made a facebook page right? My college has a couple modded euros surprisingly. Il share the facebook page on the college's spotted page for next week's meet. Now that exams are over people wanna chill and have fun.

freshly washed for tnite!

Mtl Audi Club Meet @ 7:00pm
Presse Café - Marche Central
1003, rue du Marché Central, local D, Montreal, Quebec H4N 1J8

31666fs.jpg

So the new coilovers are in,
I still have to play around with the damping to find what I want,

Going for a alignement Friday morning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Plus bas , damping ajustable, custom spring rates et camber plates. Voila pourquoi je change les KW

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah the kw with these features are very expensive. Bought the ST XTA because they had ajustable damping and camber plates

Who is going to the Niquet eurolife meet saturday afternoon?

If anyone is going you meeting up at Juliep first? Schyzo and Lunch Box parts are in, I'm most likely going to the Eurolife BBQ on Saturday you guy like to meet up somewhere maybe at Juliep?

If anyone is going you meeting up at Juliep first? Schyzo and Lunch Box parts are in, I'm most likely going to the Eurolife BBQ on Saturday you guy like to meet up somewhere maybe at Juliep?
Honestly not sure yet... dont think we will but if you guys are going and meeting and julep ill join.

In other news i am exploring buying a heckblende for my jetta...
Heckblendes were made for just about everymodel of vw except the newer ones...they even exist for mk4 golfs..but not for mk4 jetta..

Ive already had one on my old mk2 and always been a fan of them...about 3 years ago there is a guy in mexico that started making fake ones out of coloured carbon fiber....honestly I wasnt a fan but he was able to make them custom with any color combo you want.

Anyways yesterday i was with @slow&notlow and he brought them up in a comversation and said they had just started making them for mk4 jetta...I messaged the guy right away into seeing if they can have a custom silver/white one made to match my tailights...still talking with the guy but I may be able to get this before eurokracy :)

Soo basically the pics are my old mk2. Then the first one made for mk4 and the silver color hell be using to match my hella magic tails...well see what happens

9009d70d068c2344f4b9425739d0614a.jpg
bd5f12f6e138301a3dbca20d6a81bfac.jpg
40ab980cae1411cc06efb6e790ec3c3c.jpg

Yea..... Your wagon sounds good when you rip it !

thanks ! I did ? lol

Unfortunately, this sound is a small exhaust leak + normal exhaust sound.
Hopefully it's not the flex, this exhasut has about 8000 km on it. stainless pis toute.

Back