What did you do to your VW/Audi today?

Once you cross border, Freeport is like 500m, it's about 45min from home, really not that far. I left work (Montreal around Jacques Cartier bridge) to go directly and it took me 1h including customs to make it to Freeport!

The tires are Hankook v2 concept, they are for my friend's A3 3.2. mine are the nitto nt555 :)

Excuse my ignorance I thought you guy were driving to Freeport Maine, not realizing that the Freeport is a service :p. Have you ran Nitto before, we've got Nitto Invo on my son's Golf and love them, would definitely run them on my other cars.

Never ran nitto actually. I bought them because they had a killer deal on discount tire, came out at about 650$ taxes included for 225/35/19, couldn't get anything in a major brand locally for under 820$...

Shortly after get the TTRS I did some Vagcom tweaks only to find out that the fuel door wouldn't open with the the door switch, had to use emergency release in the truck. Though I'd done something wrong check that fuel door was check off in Vagcom

Yesterday I rescanned the car before starting to tear the trunk panel off to get to the bottom of this,

Turns out that the coil on the fuel flap solenoid is burnt, got one coming. Could just imagine what this would have cost me at the Audi dealership? LOL not happening!

je cherche de la liqui moly, avant Gregster en vendait, mais pu maintenant.

C'est quoi la bonne place à mtl ?

Je sais pas si tu es proche de la rive-nord, mais à st-eustache y’a tactik et il vend le litre a 9,50$. Le plus bas j’ai vu!!

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk Pro

je cherche de la liqui moly, avant Gregster en vendait, mais pu maintenant.

C'est quoi la bonne place à mtl ?

J'achète toujours ma Liquimoly sur https://www.autopartsway.ca/. C'est peut-être pas la place la moins cher, mais je commande toujours le stock pour faire deux changements d'huile et le shipping est gratuit et les taxes sont probablement moins élevées. Surtout, pas besoin de se déplacer!

Road trip with the TTRS yesterday to Barrie had a line on some wheels but turned out the rear wheels had too much poke, but they're the brand and model I was looking to purchase so got to see what they'd looked like on the car, I like what I saw! :D

Back