What did you do to your VW/Audi today?

Mk6 golf tdi have a rear solid axle!! Just make sure the springs are the same

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The fuck que tu parles?

Les golf ces irs
La photo vien de awe pour leur exhaust de tdi et tu vois clairement que ces irs.
44fd48ded6265c4ad56cf4095218f854.jpg

Sent from my XT1563 using Tapatalk

Idk !! Moi les 3-4 que jai vu avait des solid beam !! Double check pour etre certain mais pas mal certain que les north america spec tdi ont des solid beam

Me semblait que c'etait seulement les jettas qui avait le solid beam

Me semblait que c'etait seulement les jettas qui avait le solid beam

Peut etre que jme trompe mais il me semblais que les golf tdi aussi a cause de la tank de adblue!! Peut etre que jme trompe !! Faudrait je double check

Canceled my order on the rs3, was a great car, but not 70k great... Not to my likings, lacks a little something on the enjoyment side

Canceled my order on the rs3, was a great car, but not 70k great... Not to my likings, lacks a little something on the enjoyment side

donc ca la jamais vraiment été la tienne! ici ces what you did to YOUR vw. gtfo avec ta bmw.

Im so confused �� would the tdi springs fit or not?

Its not the part number as the set for the 2.5. Despite both of them being 1.8" sport springs...

Another option i have is 1.4" drop with vogtland springs. But i really wanted 1.8"

^^Dude just get a set of coilovers ! Meanwhile, i am this close to pull the trigger on another mk3 vr6. God i love those cars ! The thing is i gotta buy a flight to montreal and then a 13 hours drive -_- travel only would cost me around 700$ to get a 3k car lol

^^Dude just get a set of coilovers ! Meanwhile, i am this close to pull the trigger on another mk3 vr6. God i love those cars ! The thing is i gotta buy a flight to montreal and then a 13 hours drive -_- travel only would cost me around 700$ to get a 3k car lol

Nice! You'd be flying to the car location and 13hrs drive back?

MK3 drivable then?

Last edited:
Nice! You'd be flying to the car location and 13hrs drive back?

MK3 drivable then?

Yup and yup

I can't take a project car since i'm living in an "hotel room" and also because it is forbidden to do mechanic in the parking lot of the building.

Also i gotta take the 389 to get back to fermont and this road have a 140km stretch wich has not been paved, so driving a lowered car is pretty much suicide lol. So gotta drive it to port-cartier, put it on the train and ship it to fermont. Man every goddamn thing is complicated here hahaha.

Yup and yup

I can't take a project car since i'm living in an "hotel room" and also because it is forbidden to do mechanic in the parking lot of the building.

Also i gotta take the 389 to get back to fermont and this road have a 140km stretch wich has not been paved, so driving a lowered car is pretty much suicide lol. So gotta drive it to port-cartier, put it on the train and ship it to fermont. Man every goddamn thing is complicated here hahaha.

Wow that quite the venture, I know what you mean about the 140km of gravel road drove it when I did some work at Iron Ore in Lab City. Fermont pretty remote I'm assuming your work at the mine in Fermont? That one mine I haven't been in, I installed fire suppression systems on mine equipment, been doing that for 22yrs and in Ft. McMurray for 12 years. I also hear you with everything complicated and expensive up there. Paid $600.00 for two snow tires for the service truck in Lab City when I was up there. :(. Simple things like screw and bolts was more complicated than it should have been! You got a bit of info/history on the MK3?

Wow that quite the venture, I know what you mean about the 140km of gravel road drove it when I did some work at Iron Ore in Lab City. Fermont pretty remote I'm assuming your work at the mine in Fermont? That one mine I haven't been in, I installed fire suppression systems on mine equipment, been doing that for 22yrs and in Ft. McMurray for 12 years. I also hear you with everything complicated and expensive up there. Paid $600.00 for two snow tires for the service truck in Lab City when I was up there. :(. Simple things like screw and bolts was more complicated than it should have been! You got a bit of info/history on the MK3?

Oh well !! Yeah i'm working for arcelormittal as a millwright. As for the mk3 i don't have much detail, been looking at the ad for a couple of days. It's a k3 jetta on some random coilovers with a set of bbs rs or rc can't remember. Vr6 swapped and neuspeed chipped with a bunch of bolt ons. Car looks pretty clean.

Anyway i'm kind of an impulsive buyer, i don't like planning a big trip in order to get something. If i want it, i want it now lol.

I agree car looks clean but always hard to tell from pictures, I know my MK3 looks good from 15ft. but when you get closer it needs some buffing to make it right. VR6 swap is a nice addition and can see some mods on front end as well, looks like a nice buy for 3K.

I need aome advice guys ! Do one of you ever bought a car without seeing it in person ? How do you arrange for a deposit ? I mean how do you protect yourself from being ripped off ?

il étais vendeur justement. paypal est concue pour proteger l'acheteur.

tu lui fais un depot via paypal, si le char te plait pas et quil refuse de te le rembourser, tu claim comme quoi c'étais pas comme decris et paypal vont te rembourser.

quand j'ai eu un acheteur pour ma Z qui venais des USA ces comme ca qu'on a fonctionner, depot paypal et montant complais au moment de partir avec le char

Back