What did you do to your VW/Audi today?

I don't really care about tread wear that much to be honest. I do 7-9K a year lol. So when you consider I'm doing about 3-4 k every summer. I'd rather get sticker tires that don't last as long.

I don't really care about tread wear that much to be honest. I do 7-9K a year lol. So when you consider I'm doing about 3-4 k every summer. I'd rather get sticker tires that don't last as long.

Dans ce cas tu ne devrais pas regarder des UHP All Season! C'est dans la même catégorie que mes pneus, et même si sa l'a de la grip, c'est pas des pneus de haute performance vraiment. Le threadwear est assez élevé pour qu'ils soient durables (autant les Yoko que les Khumo). Trouve toi de la vrai gomme, comme du Michelin Pilot Super Sport, Yoko Advan Sport, Proxes, Extreme Contact DW ou S.drive.

Edit: Mais avant de mettre quoi que ce soit sur la performance, je metterais une suspension digne de ce nom. Même avec des pneus gommants, si ta suspension suit pas sa sera pas tant nice.

ok ok ok ouais ta raison! Mon ami m'a dit qu'il a eu une vraiment bonne experience avec des S drives! Je vais aller a FCP jeudi donc jai 2 jours pour faire mes devoirs! lol.

Just dont buy dunlops...unless you like getting bubbles in your tires..

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

never even considered them lol. their ratings arent that good on tire rack.

Btw I dont remember who asked if the 2.5 had throttle lag. I was stuck in traffic for the first time today (btw now i know why ppl hate manual in traffic) and i noticed for the first time the throttle lag. Its... there. I never noticed it before but after noticing it for the first time Its always in the back of my mind now. Theres almost a full second of lag.. Any idea of to reduce it? Chip?

ok ok ok ouais ta raison! Mon ami m'a dit qu'il a eu une vraiment bonne experience avec des S drives! Je vais aller a FCP jeudi donc jai 2 jours pour faire mes devoirs! lol.
I had sdrives on my specV for a few summers, loved them, I highly recommend them!

If you get a suspension upgrade later, it'll be awesome!

went on a joy ride sunday with my gf and a buddy and ended up getting a ticket by the SQ he clocked me at 131 in a 100 zone 224$-3points as he was walking away he looked at my set up slowly and n double checked it then went after my exhaust cause the car was purrring so i started to strees cause i would fail the inspection in a heart beat but only got a ticket in the end

went on a joy ride sunday with my gf and a buddy and ended up getting a ticket by the SQ he clocked me at 131 in a 100 zone 224$-3points as he was walking away he looked at my set up slowly and n double checked it then went after my exhaust cause the car was purrring so i started to strees cause i would fail the inspection in a heart beat but only got a ticket in the end

shit that sucks! But good thing you didnt get caught with exhaust.

That no cat life. I feel you lol. I emptied the cat in the mk3.

Btw called FCP, they hooked with up with Yoko ADVANS. was on the outer edge of my budget but fuck it!

New winter wheels on the way for me :D
Same one's as my current but smaller width. ( TDR 1.2 )

Open to color suggestions, was gonna do them candy dark red or sumthin

Also tomorrow i'm doing a mtl audi club meet at Marche Centrale Costco Parking lot @ 8:05pm. if it rains = canclled.

9pxdth.jpg

Got my NGK Laser iridium plugs in the mail today,

Decided to change them before work.

And yeah they were due.

30a21c403bf19411bf2a444e159d6169.jpg
1a9995dd42365765627f9811730667eb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Location has been changed from Costco Marche Centrale to Press Cafe Marche Centrale, since lots of traffic at Costco.

New Location: Press Cafe marche centrale
Address: 1003 rue du Marché Central, Montréal H4N 1J8

MTL AUDI CLUB MEET

Back