What did you do to your VW/Audi today?

took the hooptie out after a long year of not driving it ... DAMN it felt good !!!!!!!! ... i need more Power !!!!! anyone got some tips on what turbo to choose for a BT setup ? looking for 350-400Hp range

Yeah how do those work? Connect onto any electric pressure washer gun and just fill soap and shoot?

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

you can have both ; pressure gun or tap water.

There's a good thread on that in general, that shows how it works.
a member was selling both option, I think it was cobraaa.

edit find : http://www.montrealracing.com/forums/showthread.php?889271-Best-foam-gun-soap

and it was Joey V, not cobraaa.

Personally, I don't see the real benefit, yeah it ''will catch'' dirt in soap to prevent swirl and scratch while washing.
I always had black car, never had premature swirls after a complete detailing.
I just use good product.

Mes roues avaient besoin d'un solide refresh et comme j'avais pas vraiment le budget pour un powdercoat j'ai opté pour la solution la plus sensée c'est a dire le plastidip. C'était la première fois que j'avais affaire a ce produit mais je dois dire qu'en ayant les bonnes méthodes ca peut sortir dequoi de très clean !

Vintage gold+glossifier
mag1_zpsojwd8qyv.jpg

mag2_zpsipyvx1b4.jpg

Son and I mocked up the MK5 R32 rear brake kit on one side of the car today, realized that additional part are required to complete the install.

1 x 1K0611763E Brake Hose Left Side
1 x 1K0611764L Brake Hose Right Side

2 x 1K0611775C Flex Brake Line

4 x 191611715 Brake Line Clips

Front brakes have be upgraded and we wanted to complete the retrofit by doing the rear brakes

The additional parts have been have been ordered from the local dealer.

Spun down to the bottom in the back, could go another inch maybe in the front. The wheels are wide so don't want to risk rubbing.

spun the coils down a bit, i can still lower the car another 1" but I'm already rubbing on the passenger side and put on wheels and painted callipers gloss black

They are finally done and im super happy with the way they turned out now if i can get the front to fit right ill be happy

Back